• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roger Stone Sentence Commuted... Finally some good news.

The election should be canceled and it should be settled by other means. Not kidding.

Reactions: Nik H
Like what? All Quite on the Western Front?

We gonna put all of the generals and politicians in an arena, and have them fight it out?!?

Nik, I think that's where we're at. I'm afraid it won't become obvious to enough until the odds of survival for freedom are slim.

Reactions: Snipe260
If you ask me it has been proven already that the Mueller investigation was illegally started on phony information. So why the eff did he even need his sentence commuted?

Commutation was the right move. Allows him to appeal the conviction (I'm assuming).

Commutation was the right move. Allows him to appeal the conviction (I'm assuming).
I had similar thoughts but why has this whole thing not been thrown in the shitter yet. It seems the entire Govt, the Courts and the DOJ have been corrupted. So why the eff am I still a law abiding citizen?

Stone is no angel, but it seems to me supporting someone the Corrupt State does not like is criminal.

He did it. He lied to congress. He lied to the biggest bunch of liars on the planet. They lie to us and nothing happens. You lie to them you go to jail. I'm not a Roger Stone fan. When he was on Tucker Carlson some time back he acted and looked like he was on something probably opiates under some stress. To me he don't act right. I really don't understand why anyone in his position would ever talk to congress. You will get caught in a lie and pay no matter how trivial the lie is. One lucky SOB. He almost had to pay the price for an overblown ego.

Don’t forget its generally against the law to lie law-enforcement as well as Congress and others. They can lie to you all they want but you can’t lie to them because it’s a crime.

An ego too big was his downfall.
I would have sat in front of congress and answered every question with:: what was it Lois Lerner said?? Ohh yeah. I plead the 5th.
I would dig up everyone that plead the 5th and used all of their names.
Ummm, what was it Hillary said?? I don't recall.. yeah that's it.
Ummm what was it Slick Willy said?? Oohh yeah, that depends on what your definition of" is" is.

I bet they would get tired and end the session.
He did it. He lied to congress. He lied to the biggest bunch of liars on the planet. They lie to us and nothing happens. You lie to them you go to jail. I'm not a Roger Stone fan. When he was on Tucker Carlson some time back he acted and looked like he was on something probably opiates under some stress. To me he don't act right. I really don't understand why anyone in his position would ever talk to congress. You will get caught in a lie and pay no matter how trivial the lie is. One lucky SOB. He almost had to pay the price for an overblown ego.