• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rolling out 2018 Manners new products just in time for shot show

Anyone mess with the thumb rest on the new manners? Does it add anything? Also, is it possible to shave these stocks?

Yes, Monroe is a exclusive color to the guys down at core. They actually have about three patterns that we do for them. I think the one I like like the best is the highland. Thank you

First off, thanks for the GB offering!!! Quick question though, are you capable of doing Core's colors/patterns in-house? I would like to avoid waiting 6 months for a stock just to have it sent out again for a paint job that you guys are probably capable of doing. Just wondering

First off, thanks for the GB offering!!! Quick question though, are you capable of doing Core's colors/patterns in-house? I would like to avoid waiting 6 months for a stock just to have it sent out again for a paint job that you guys are probably capable of doing. Just wondering
For what it's worth - I had the same issue last year. Manners does the paintjob inhouse but you HAVE to buy it through Core, as it's Core's exclusive design that Manners makes for them.....

Here is mine, 223 T3x Varmint, supposed to be in my hands on Monday evening.. Can't wait. . Thanks again Tom, first class company and have earned a customer for life....
22112.jpeg

Hasn't made it home to me just yet, should be here monday... sent my rifle in so they could do the inletting....

What is the weight for the MCS-PRS1TK with the CTR mini chassis?
Hi Dman, The prs1tk comes in about 3.2 lbs by itself and the CTR mini adds about 6 ounces for a total weight of about 3.6 lbs. This will vary depending on hardware, pad and barrel inlet but should be pretty close. Thank you

Here is mine, 223 T3x Varmint, supposed to be in my hands on Monday evening.. Can't wait. . Thanks again Tom, first class company and have earned a customer for life....
View attachment 6877432

Dude awesome stick, would you mind posting full specs and upgrades you added please? Also some more pics when it comes in? I am looking at doing something very similar and also cannot decide between a traditional stock or a chassis. Thanks again

Can you take a photo of how your thumb sits in there? I’m wondering if I should go with that stock with thumb rest.

I forgot to mention for anyone interested, it also feeds flawless from the MDT mag in the 223 T3x.... Love this stock, so far it's my favorite....

Thought I'd bump this to see if @tmanners or anyone on the Hide had some images of the new EH1 w/Tikka mini chassis.

Thinking of a CTR in this combo, using the 5 round AI mags with mini chassis.

Can Tom or anyone at Manners chime in regarding the MCS-CS ( compact stock ) and the cheekpiece that Badger Ordnance has on some of their latest M134 models? Is that something that Manners built? Badger? Could such a system with potential for adding spacers be available from Manners?

For anyone who had questions about the MCS-CS cheek riser or a fix for the low comb height...stay tuned. Tom has a really slick fix for that issue. I'll post something more detailed when my stocks come in. But I will say that Tom is first class. He has called and spoken with me directly on this part of the project on multiple occasions not to mention having done that on previous orders too. These are the kind of businesses that make this game fun. Manners will most definitely be getting more business from me in the future. Customer surface is without equal.

For anyone who had questions about the MCS-CS cheek riser or a fix for the low comb height...stay tuned. Tom has a really slick fix for that issue. I'll post something more detailed when my stocks come in. But I will say that Tom is first class. He has called and spoken with me directly on this part of the project on multiple occasions not to mention having done that on previous orders too. These are the kind of businesses that make this game fun. Manners will most definitely be getting more business from me in the future. Customer surface is without equal.

When does your stock come in? Is there a photo of the MCS-CS cheek riser that I can find somewhere?

When does your stock come in? Is there a photo of the MCS-CS cheek riser that I can find somewhere?
I ordered two stocks one right hand and one left hand. The righty is done and Tom tells me the lefty is getting finished. Out of respect for Tom and the Manners brand I will wait and share pictures of my actual stock. Should be in the next week or so.

I just put in an order and the cheek riser interests me. Was it something shown at shot show or do you have an in with manners?

New products 2018 – If at Shot, please stop by and take a look Booth#20005

New MCS-DBMTK mini chassis systems

Manners Composite Stocks is proud to introduce the new MCS-DBMTK mini chassis systems. It has the same basic features as our standard MCS-DBM Gen2 mini chassis but is designed to work with all Tikka actions chambered in short calibers. When combined with one of our bulletproof stocks we consider this a true bolt in and go system It comes standard with a precision ground stainless recoil lug and a AI style 5 round magazine. It features a low-profile ambidextrous mag release and an extended mag well. Also we are offering this in a CTR version called the MCS-CTRTk mini chassis, it has all the same features but is designed to use your factory ctr bottom metal and mags. To fit these new mini chassis we are rolling out two new stocks made just for these systems. First - a special high tang version of our MCS-PRS1 stock designated MCS-PRS1TK, Second - a version of the MCS-EH1 stock designated MCS-EH1TK. ( shown below in new prs1tk stock in scorched-earth camo pattern - designed to show 70% carbon fiber then 15-15 of colors )
View attachment 6868561
View attachment 6868563

MCS-CS ( compact stock )

Features – This stock was designed with a quickly deployable butt system which makes it the perfect platform for a compact stowable bolt action rifle. Perfect for backpack, truck gun. With one quick push of side button you have a choice of nine rock solid positions, for a LOP 10.25” to 13.5. It is designed for a remington 700 style short or long action with a barrel contour up to a M24. The butt system is constructed of mil spec hard coated aluminum and nitrated tool steel. Overall length of collapsed stock is 24.75” with a forend that is 15.25 from the rear action screw to tip. It also features a high nonadjustable cheek to get your head up for larger objective scope. This stock can also be ordered with a elite shell that brings the overall weight to about 2.75Lbs. ( shown with Rem seven, badger m7, 16" bart 308 barrel and horizon can )
View attachment 6868564

MCS-T2AGAP

At the request of GA-Precision, we have redesigned our MCS-T2A. The T2A stock has always been very popular in the PRS, with these changes that will only increase. We first removed the small hump on bottom of forend. It is now smooth and flat from the front of the trigger guard to the tip of the forend. By doing this, it also created a very wide flat area in front of the trigger guard perfect for added stability on barricades. Second, a thumb shelf was added to help aid in the control of the rifle balance on barricades. Last, small flares where added at the top end of the forend to allow more clearance for installations of night vision rails. The grip has not changed, it still feels a bit smaller and narrower than the T4A or PRS stocks..
View attachment 6868565

New colors -

First – the pic above of the Tikka rifle is our new elite camo called – Scorched-earth.
Second - Four new below – Elite Competition Metallic Colors – Yes not very traditional, but for the competition guys that like to stand out from a crowd a little more than the average guy. They are offered in a clear gloss or flat, only in 100% carbon fiber. These colors really pop in the sun.
Blk&blu, bloodshot, copperhead and
moola
View attachment 6868566
View attachment 6868567
View attachment 6868568
View attachment 6868569

Thank you guys,
How much does the prs1 stock/chassis weigh?

New products 2018 – If at Shot, please stop by and take a look Booth#20005

New MCS-DBMTK mini chassis systems

Manners Composite Stocks is proud to introduce the new MCS-DBMTK mini chassis systems. It has the same basic features as our standard MCS-DBM Gen2 mini chassis but is designed to work with all Tikka actions chambered in short calibers. When combined with one of our bulletproof stocks we consider this a true bolt in and go system It comes standard with a precision ground stainless recoil lug and a AI style 5 round magazine. It features a low-profile ambidextrous mag release and an extended mag well. Also we are offering this in a CTR version called the MCS-CTRTk mini chassis, it has all the same features but is designed to use your factory ctr bottom metal and mags. To fit these new mini chassis we are rolling out two new stocks made just for these systems. First - a special high tang version of our MCS-PRS1 stock designated MCS-PRS1TK, Second - a version of the MCS-EH1 stock designated MCS-EH1TK. ( shown below in new prs1tk stock in scorched-earth camo pattern - designed to show 70% carbon fiber then 15-15 of colors )
View attachment 6868561
View attachment 6868563

MCS-CS ( compact stock )

Features – This stock was designed with a quickly deployable butt system which makes it the perfect platform for a compact stowable bolt action rifle. Perfect for backpack, truck gun. With one quick push of side button you have a choice of nine rock solid positions, for a LOP 10.25” to 13.5. It is designed for a remington 700 style short or long action with a barrel contour up to a M24. The butt system is constructed of mil spec hard coated aluminum and nitrated tool steel. Overall length of collapsed stock is 24.75” with a forend that is 15.25 from the rear action screw to tip. It also features a high nonadjustable cheek to get your head up for larger objective scope. This stock can also be ordered with a elite shell that brings the overall weight to about 2.75Lbs. ( shown with Rem seven, badger m7, 16" bart 308 barrel and horizon can )
View attachment 6868564

MCS-T2AGAP

At the request of GA-Precision, we have redesigned our MCS-T2A. The T2A stock has always been very popular in the PRS, with these changes that will only increase. We first removed the small hump on bottom of forend. It is now smooth and flat from the front of the trigger guard to the tip of the forend. By doing this, it also created a very wide flat area in front of the trigger guard perfect for added stability on barricades. Second, a thumb shelf was added to help aid in the control of the rifle balance on barricades. Last, small flares where added at the top end of the forend to allow more clearance for installations of night vision rails. The grip has not changed, it still feels a bit smaller and narrower than the T4A or PRS stocks..
View attachment 6868565

New colors -

First – the pic above of the Tikka rifle is our new elite camo called – Scorched-earth.
Second - Four new below – Elite Competition Metallic Colors – Yes not very traditional, but for the competition guys that like to stand out from a crowd a little more than the average guy. They are offered in a clear gloss or flat, only in 100% carbon fiber. These colors really pop in the sun.
Blk&blu, bloodshot, copperhead and
moola
View attachment 6868566
View attachment 6868567
View attachment 6868568
View attachment 6868569

Thank you guys,
How much does the prs1 stock/chassis weigh?

Hi ben y, The new t1x looks amazing, I'm actually trying to pullsome strings to get one in my hands before they are released. Everything looks like it's going to be a drop in. I don't think there will be any issues with the action, but I need to verify the bottom metal. Iam hoping that we can just get it to work with the ctr mini chassis. The inlet in the stock will be different and we might have to do a slight mod to the chassis but it looks very promising. I will post up once I get more info. Thank you
Hi,

Did this get figured out in the end?