• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Ron Burgundy is back!!!!!

JCH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrNA7RjU91I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrNA7RjU91I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Ron Burgundy is back!!!!!

I'm going to cry if this is an April Fools joke. I'll cry even harder if its not.

tumblr_lokef03tCZ1qafrh6.gif

"What is that SMELL?"

"I'm riding a furry tractor!"

"Who typed a question mark on the teleprompter?"

Anchorman II? Oh heck YEAH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I beleave divestiture is a old wooden boat! I love that movie! </div></div>

*diversity. Another funny part was when Ron called the news lady and told her she was pregnant.
grin.gif

the first one was pretty good but I won't go out of my way to see a sequel to it.

what made the orig funny was no one monopolized on cheezy 70's reporters. Now that its out, the sequel will be missing that "unknown"

It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's going to be good

I stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident.....yes I saw that, you should probably lay low for a while.

Such a great movie

Really quite pungent.....STINGS the nostrils.

It smells like pure gasoline.