• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rooftop Defense: non-autistic suppressor reviews (no dB)

carbonbased

💥💥💥💥
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Minnesota
So I happened upon Rooftop Defense, the name of which I assume is a play on “rooftop Korean” as the fellow looks Asian.

He is doing suppressor evaluations that do not include any dB numbers (thank the gods). And he doesn’t talk too much and appears not high on pre-workout, unlike a certain Pew guy.

He f/a fires 100 rounds through them, shoots different ammo, shoots in the dark and shoots right at the camera for a section about flash suppression, etc. Uses a M249 to test back pressure. Ingenious. I like it.

He looks at the KAC and RC3 etc in other vids. He states he uses only brand new cans.

I noticed in his 3D printed can reviews that there is some sparks and flame at the end of the 100rd burst. I assume that’s because 3D cans have bits of metal in them left over from production, and that’s what is catching on fire (not the can itself). I assume NBD.

Anyway, I finally found a channel that reviews cans in some sort of non-autistic way (lol) AND the tests seem well done/meaningful.

Last edited:
Just watched the intro vid and one test vid. I agree, this is going to be awesome and a much needed break from all the autistic decibel testing.

Subscribed to his channel...looking forward to it.

As a part-Korean, I jumped on this thread so fast that I briefly transposed into the future and saw a glimpse of SpaceX Starship V2.0 lifting off with a crew bound for Mars all proudly beaming and giving thumbs ups with the Stars and Stripes on the bulkhead wall behind them! 😂

Watch the Huxwrx flow 5.56 vid from 4:15-4:22. :ROFLMAO: I like this guy!

Rooftop Defense is good stuff. For those looking for alternatives to the “mainstream” GunTubers, I humbly submit my own channel. I’ve reviewed the TacSol Aeris, Griffin Recce 5K, and OCL Polonium K so far. I’ve got a few more lined up as well.