• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roscoe Pic Thread

Re: Roscoe Pic Thread

One of my rifles is posted above. I recently acquired another Roscoe build. Thanks Roscoe!

Here are some pics of them together
wink.gif

4772343152_10c0c4dc05_b.jpg

4771706835_9a12ff3654_b.jpg

4772349440_b913f1c21e_b.jpg

TDH - Those are some great looking rifles. Is that Precision or Campfire camo on your A5?

SC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SierraCharlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TDH - Those are some great looking rifles. Is that Precision or Campfire camo on your A5?

SC </div></div>

It's the camo that was on the Sniper's Hide 09 Demo rifle. I think it's desert camo with OD added in. I just told them I wanted the same camo that was on the demo rifle
wink.gif

TDH pm sent.. Roscoe has my box o parts right now putting together a 260 I can wait.

Dustin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SierraCharlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TDH - Those are some great looking rifles. Is that Precision or Campfire camo on your A5?

SC </div></div>

It's the camo that was on the Sniper's Hide 09 Demo rifle. I think it's desert camo with OD added in. I just told them I wanted the same camo that was on the demo rifle
wink.gif
</div></div>

Whatever it is it's a looker. Makes me all happy inside.

SC

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Bighorn Arms Action [*]Huber Concepts Trigger [*]Bighorn 20 moa rail[*]Holland Recoil Lug [*]20" Rock 11.27 twist, MTU Contour, Chambered in .308 [*]Manners Stock[*]Surgeon DBM System [*]Badger FTE Brake [/list]

These pictures aren't the best, and it looks like a different rifle in person. A Schmidt and Bender 4-16 with a P4 fine reticle, sits on top of it now. I start load development this afternoon.

Thanks William for the fine work.

Best,
Josh

here is my La Precision 260

the rifle is pretty ugly but it gets the job done

photo-2.jpg

Brining it back with my new stick.

Action: Surgeon 591R
Barrel: 26" 1:8 Bartlein MTU threaded 5/8" x 24
Stock: KMW SENTINEL w/ I.M.B., LOP spacer system, Logger Head adjustable cheek peice
Bottom Metal: KMW
Bolt Knob: KMW Gen2
Trigger: Jewell set to 1#
Rings: Seekins 34mm 1.00" High
Optic: S&B 5-25x56 PM II Gen2 XR retical with CCW 0.1 MIL turrets
Bipod: ATLAS with QD
Sling: TAB Gear (not pictured)
Metal coated in Flat Black

u7l3c.jpg

2s0jrxk.jpg

kamsn7.jpg

14y9tuo.jpg

Awesome looking rig Barney! And yup what else can i say but jealous of your stock!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: send it 77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my contribution to this thread. I am proud to say I own a LAP rifle. Roscoe you are a great guy to do business with,thanks again.

Its a 308 20" bartlien with an uso st-10
nfsdut.jpg

zxpttd.jpg

I'm thinking of doing a 6.5x47 next and I'm going to have Roscoe build that on one of his actions.... </div></div>

I love the simple look of this rifle looks like serious business

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of my rifles is posted above. I recently acquired another Roscoe build. Thanks Roscoe!

Here are some pics of them together
wink.gif

4772343152_10c0c4dc05_b.jpg

4771706835_9a12ff3654_b.jpg

4772349440_b913f1c21e_b.jpg
</div></div>

What camo pattern is that on the McMillan?