• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

RRA LAR-8 issues

2/1_Kiwi

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
New Zealand
Took my new LAR-8 out for a shoot for the first time today. Shot acceptably and looking forward to heading out again. The issue i had was with loading. I only have a factory 5 round mag for it and it will not load unless the bolt is to the rear. The magazine will not seat while the bolt is forward.

Any ideas? Similar problems?

Im getting some 20 rounders soon and will hopfully be a fix.

Re: RRA LAR-8 issues

Ohhh she was getting slapped in alright. Treated worse than a $2 crack whore. The mag doesn't protrude much as yeah, its only a 5 rounder.

Did you try it with 4 rounds? It may just need some time for the spring to break in.

Is it the grey ones with the black bit on the bottom?
If it is open it up and cut the follower down a bit with a pair of pliers but be careful not to take too much off or it will hold over 7

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kimber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it the grey ones with the black bit on the bottom?
If it is open it up and cut the follower down a bit with a pair of pliers but be careful not to take too much off or it will hold over 7 </div></div>

Thats the ones mate. Will look into that tonight, Cheers.