• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRA LAR-8?

Re: RRA LAR-8?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the mags are iffy, get some pmags... get a nice 2 stage trigger and they are vary good... </div></div>

Lar-8's take fal mags, Pmags are SR25 pattern.

I have a predator hp and love it. Sub moa at 100 with factory ammo. I wish I can change the stock but they need some mod for aftermarket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chu2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a predator hp and love it. Sub moa at 100 with factory ammo. I wish I can change the stock but they need some mod for aftermarket. </div></div>

I figured all of that out, but found a deal on an LMT MWS before RRA shipped my Predator HP model gun.

Below is a link to my ad selling the parts I was going to put on my RRA gun.
Package/DDlite rail/Milspec collapsible stock conversion/ACS/MIAD

Apache, I have the LAR 8 Varmint with the 20 in bbl. Shoots great, just screwin' around I can get 1" MOA at 100 yds with surplus Radway Green. Haven't been able to try any true target stuff.