• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRA National Match .22 upper

Bowhunter96

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2011
NJ
Anyone have one of these? Recently purchased one, super accurate. Functions flawlessly alongside my buddies CLE .22 upper. Now for the question. Is there anyway to single shot load this rifle? Purchased a Cmmg .22 bobsled, but doesn’t seem to fit. Before modifying it, just wondering if I’m missing something. Thanks, Pat

Reactions: Frankr
Not a lot of reviews on them. RRA support seems to have dwindled over the years.

Would love to see some photos of the gun, bolt and groups if you get a chance.
Wonder how they compare to CMMG stuff.

Hanging with a CLE gun is saying something.

Anyone have one of these? Recently purchased one, super accurate. Functions flawlessly alongside my buddies CLE .22 upper. Now for the question. Is there anyway to single shot load this rifle? Purchased a Cmmg .22 bobsled, but doesn’t seem to fit. Before modifying it, just wondering if I’m missing something. Thanks, Pat
I have a JP 22 upper which uses the same style bolt as the RRA. I also have a CMMG Bob Sled. I've never tried to see if the Bob-sled will work. These two platforms use the same magazines so it would make sense that it should work. Maybe you'd have to shave a little off the rails so it seats high enough. I'll have to check that when I get home.