• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRA Operator

Nosler243Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Alabama
Rock River has got a sale right now on these. Does anyone have one of these? Are they a reliable rifle? How is the accuracy?

Re: RRA Operator

I was wondering the same thing. Looking at getting one. Accuracy is what I was wondering about more than anything.

All of my RRA rifles/uppers have been good shooters & accuracy has never been a problem with them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Are you talking about the 308 model? If so a couple guys on this site have them, they made threads about it a week or two ago. Both sounded pretty happy with them.

I just got back from shooting my 20 inch 308 operator I am very happy so far. I have several RRAs in 223 and they are a great gun for the money and the 308 is a pretty good deal as well.

Dustin

Thanks for the replies. The one I am looking at is the Elite Operator 2 in 223. They are on sale right now for 1000.00.

I have a RRA now and was thinking about getting one of those, too. Great deal for a really good rifle. (and outstanding trigger!)

I know the Garuntee of moa at 100 yards but what a company promises and the actual results are not always the same. What are some normal and consistent groups y'all get ?

I shoot an EOTech w/o a magnifier so I can't speak to the 1 MOA guarantee, but it always finds what it's pointed at so I'm sure it's got to be close.