• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS Atlas clamp compatibility?

canezach

House of Chingasos
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Colorado
    For a while, I've used the RRS Atlas clamp adapter on my bipods. Not the BTC Pro, but the B&T clamp adapter linked below. My question is, and yes I've tried emailing RRS, is will the clamp adapter work on the 5H bipod? I know it doesn't work on the CAL so before I buy the 5H, I wanted to ensure compatibility. @MPHReallyRightStuff I could really use your help

I'm sure you could get it on but I don't know if it'll bump into parts of the bipod as you correct for uneven ground on the rails.

IMO if you are anticipating needing the larger bipod for a larger, heavier recoiling, rifle... Picatinny is a better mount because it's lugged.

Reactions: canezach
    They actually all work on the Cal now. They used to not, but they will. I dont think anything of our will fit nicely on the 5H. I was able to get a clamp adapter and a small screw knob clamp of ours to work but I really didnt think it was a good fit.

Reactions: canezach
    They actually all work on the Cal now. They used to not, but they will. I dont think anything of our will fit nicely on the 5H. I was able to get a clamp adapter and a small screw knob clamp of ours to work but I really didnt think it was a good fit.

Thank you! I saw your email today. I hadn't even thought of the curved section on the 5H obstructing the clamp. I was focused solely on the adapter not fitting