• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS Bino mount

MPHReallyRightStuff

RRS SOAR Division Director
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Lehi, Utah
www.reallyrightstuff.com
Frank spoke about seeing this at SHOT and it was in his image gallery seen from SHOT, so wanted to let you know we just posted the Pre-order.

The Bino Adapter is called the Cinch-LR BA
It has our RRS Dovetail Standard milled into it, along with the Manfroto RC2 milled into the other side of it as well.
The caming lever to tighten it down is actually removable for use with dual bridged binos.
It should fit all optic tubes that are 1.77"-2.56".
The M3 safety stop screws were removed from that picture and the 1/4"-20 thread was removed as well.
We left the 3/8"-16 so you could attach a different mounting plate, as long as the threading is smaller, you can get a reducer bushing and should mount up good.

Let me know your questions and Ill try and answer them the best I can.

PRE-ORDER LINK HERE $110

Cinch-LR-BA.main-01.png
Cinch-LR-BA.main-02.png
Cinch-LR-BA.main-04.png
Cinch-LR-BA.main-03.png

Sorry we are trying to work with the UPS contract on that subject. Since they insure all our gear and it is of high value we can never get a UPS shipping below 13.00 or so, then the rest comes down to location. I think you will very much enjoy the mount. Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment.

Sorry we are trying to work with the UPS contract on that subject. Since they insure all our gear and it is of high value we can never get a UPS shipping below 13.00 or so, then the rest comes down to location. I think you will very much enjoy the mount. Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment.

No worries bud. I'll be honest that if there was something I felt close in competition it might have swayed my purchase away. Y'all should really check with USPS and Fedex. I know everywhere is different but UPS seems to be the most expensive in my area and also the most likely to deliver to the wrong house.

Realistically, how much play will there be when they are strapped in? Especially with larger/heavier Binos?

I’ll be the first to say that the stud mounts are average at best in even moderate winds, but I don’t see how this design is going to be much better with a single strap supporting only one tube?

I have no scientific test for you showing deviation so take the following as you will. I have the Fury 5000 as my personal everyday pair and enjoy them. After a season of using them, not fully unlocking the head to move to the next target just muscling it, now my stud attachment is ruined. My fault probably 95%, but that’s only one year. When I had them installed I could flex them up or down with my eyebrows due to the flex in the mount and how much added height it has. Adding 3” on a little piece of aluminum is going to create flex. This mount fits on the tube so it adds as minimum as you want and you can torch this thing down as tight as you can make it, haven’t broken a bino tube yet or the bino Mount. The further out on the tube you mount it you’ll have more flex, physics.
I don’t have much more for you at the moment. Give it 2-3 weeks and you’ll hear everyone’s comments. I’m just stoked to have it and fit around my neck or in the harness without bugging the crap out of me.

Realistically, how much play will there be when they are strapped in? Especially with larger/heavier Binos?

I’ll be the first to say that the stud mounts are average at best in even moderate winds, but I don’t see how this design is going to be much better with a single strap supporting only one tube?
I wonder the same, but to be honest I’d rather have a stud mount than a strap, that being said, the Leica HDB’s offer no option for a stud mount so this almost becomes a necessity for Leica LRF Bino’s and I like this design a lot better than Leica's own strap. I can see one of these in my future when I decide to get a 3200.com

They should ship within 2 weeks or so.
We actually have 2x btc-pro in stock left over. Give me a call and ill get you one allocated for you. Only first two people though. It says out of stock because of dealer orders. (didn't last very long)

Last edited:
Reactions: kriller134
How stable are they strapped in there like that? I have the same bino....

As stable as any bino I've ever looked through on a tripod, including the Vortex and Sigs with the post mounts.

There's a little flex if you're looking for it but it was windy the day I took that photo and I had a nice stable image.

Thanks for posting up photos and comments. Love to hear both good and if there is any bad for improvements on.
Just a small FYI, after today's back orders get filled we are in stock on it again. For how long, cant tell you. So saying this if you have one on order currently and the rest of your items are ready, you should get a shipping and billing notification today!

Thanks again guys,

Reactions: MarinePMI
i have this on my Swaro 15x56 and it is solid. I cant believe that I paid $110 for this thing but i will say it works pretty damn good and it beats the shit out of the Outdoorsman mount.

Reactions: tob5
Going to run this on a Grayops dual plate next to a LRF setup. Can you rotate the mounting plate in order to run the Arca perpendicular to the bino direction or is it fixed in place?

The other direction is the manfroto rc2 standard. If your using a screw knob clamp it could work depending on the design

i just bought one tonight since i seen it on FB

Got mine day before yesterday, and played around with it yesterday afternoon. I'm impressed. Simple, but works surprisingly well (even on my crappy, old, Bushnell ARC 1Mile's).

Got mine in and it’s super stable. Using them on Bushnell forges and the cradle that the bino tube sits in does not fit great, but it’s snug none the less. Love how stable it is on the Anvil.

The only thing that I would have liked is for there to be a 1/4-20 adapter included with the mount- I am going to use a 4-way Arca plate, and due to the larger threads, I’m having to hunt down an adapter.

Thanks for the input. The thread underneath is 3/8"-16 common threading and has a reducer bushing to 1/4"-20 available at most hardware stores. Apology for the inconvenience we wanted both users to be able to use it instead of just picking one. How come you need to use the 4 way plate? Did you try our RRS 1.5" dovetail and the manfroto orientation and neither fit? Just trying to understand for future ideas and fixes. We initially had it as a 4 way RRS dovetail thn wanted to help out other standard users.

Thanks for the input. The thread underneath is 3/8"-16 common threading and has a reducer bushing to 1/4"-20 available at most hardware stores. Apology for the inconvenience we wanted both users to be able to use it instead of just picking one. How come you need to use the 4 way plate? Did you try our RRS 1.5" dovetail and the manfroto orientation and neither fit? Just trying to understand for future ideas and fixes. We initially had it as a 4 way RRS dovetail thn wanted to help out other standard users.

Looking to run it on the front and back plates with an Arca clamp- Grayops dual plate. With the RRS being what seems to be the new standard in heads/clamps would have rather had a 4-way RRS dovetail. If you wanna be the odd man out and run a manfrotto, get you a thread adapter and a plate 😂🤣.

The RRS is far more stable than the Outdoorsman mount. I had my tripod blow over at a match and the outdoorsman mount bent. A buddy had the same thing happen a month later.

I have no scientific test for you showing deviation so take the following as you will. I have the Fury 5000 as my personal everyday pair and enjoy them. After a season of using them, not fully unlocking the head to move to the next target just muscling it, now my stud attachment is ruined. My fault probably 95%, but that’s only one year. When I had them installed I could flex them up or down with my eyebrows due to the flex in the mount and how much added height it has. Adding 3” on a little piece of aluminum is going to create flex. This mount fits on the tube so it adds as minimum as you want and you can torch this thing down as tight as you can make it, haven’t broken a bino tube yet or the bino Mount. The further out on the tube you mount it you’ll have more flex, physics.
I don’t have much more for you at the moment. Give it 2-3 weeks and you’ll hear everyone’s comments. I’m just stoked to have it and fit around my neck or in the harness without bugging the crap out of me.

Will this work with Sig Kilo 3000? Its tubes in the area of the lens are not quite round in shape.
Thanks😊

Attachments

• 46C68305-3EEA-482B-80D3-3A944AEFE783.jpeg
    46C68305-3EEA-482B-80D3-3A944AEFE783.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 39
They're Butler Creeks, can't remember the exact models but could dig it up somewhere.