• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rubber City BCG Sales

padom

SuperMod
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 13, 2013
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania
    Anyone looking for a top of the line, one of the best in the business BCG's from RCA, they have the following on sale:

*BLEM* Standard Mass AR-10 .308 Win+ Multi HP Calibers DPMS complete W/ Assist​

Their blems have nothing to do with function or strutural integrety... Their blems are purely cosmetic...laser engraving errors, etc.

Regularly $299.99.... On sale for $190.00

RCA 9mm PCC (Pistol Caliber Carbine) BCG Complete​

Anyone looking to build a 9mm AR upper, this is the ticket and on sale for over $20 off. I run one in a Spikes 9mm upper and they run great in the Spartan 9mm LRBHO upper from JoeBobOutfitters.

Regularly $159.99......On sale for $136.99

Reactions: mtrmn
    Snagged one. I really like the JP full mass with HP bolt, but price was right to give one of these a try.

Snagged one. I really like the JP full mass with HP bolt, but price was right to give one of these a try.

I've ran lots of both JP 308 pattern full and low mass BCG's as well as RCA. They are the only 2 I use. They both come with High Pressure bolts, they both have awesome coatings. The RCA is just a tad cheaper. I've never had a problem with either, they run great and my safe has multiple of both brands....

I prefer the RCA because they offer the adjustable gas key that works awesome. You can buy one separately for like $40 from RCA and can throw it on your blem BCG... you end up saving like $150 or so....

I use a few RCA's, titanium version. Whatever unobtanium they use to coat everything, it's awesome stuff. Super easy to clean and generally needs less lube than anything else I've used. Really liked their BCG's when they pre-installed POF roller pins. Guessing POF came down on them hard as they don't offer those pre-installed. You can still buy the pin and gas key but they don't come coated in RCA magic like the rest of the BCG any longer.

My only caveat is the bolts. They're fine but don't have some of the "enhancements" like say the JP bolts.

I use a few RCA's, titanium version. Whatever unobtanium they use to coat everything, it's awesome stuff. Super easy to clean and generally needs less lube than anything else I've used. Really liked their BCG's when they pre-installed POF roller pins. Guessing POF came down on them hard as they don't offer those pre-installed. You can still buy the pin and gas key but they don't come coated in RCA magic like the rest of the BCG any longer.

My only caveat is the bolts. They're fine but don't have some of the "enhancements" like say the JP bolts.

That H&M coating is definitely awesome stuff! Love it. RCA does sell the POF roller cam pins on their site and yes I have them in a few BCG's.

I have been shooting multiple JP and RCA BCG's in many AR15's and large frame gassers in 308 and 6.5cm for many years over 10's of thousands or rounds. I cant say Ive ever noticed or experienced any difference in a JP or RCA bolt... Ive had zero problems, ejection or extraction issues or any difference in how the brass looks.. I dont ever feel im missing anything or worried about anything with an RCA bolt in any of my gassers. RCA stands behind their products with a Lifetime Warranty which I dont know anyone that had to use it...

That H&M coating is definitely awesome stuff! Love it. RCA does sell the POF roller cam pins on their site and yes I have them in a few BCG's.

I have been shooting multiple JP and RCA BCG's in many AR15's and large frame gassers in 308 and 6.5cm for many years over 10's of thousands or rounds. I cant say Ive ever noticed or experienced any difference in a JP or RCA bolt... Ive had zero problems, ejection or extraction issues or any difference in how the brass looks.. I dont ever feel im missing anything or worried about anything with an RCA bolt in any of my gassers. RCA stands behind their products with a Lifetime Warranty which I dont know anyone that had to use it...
    I need you to send me a few thousand rounds so I can validate your statement.

I'm actually experimenting with the RCA bolt vs. the JP bolt right now, no issues with the RCA bolt in my 5.56 but I'm messing around a bit with my 300 blackout build and will be going back and forth between the two. And like I said, the coating is fantastic, including on the bolt/firing pin. Love it.

I need you to send me a few thousand rounds so I can validate your statement.
    Ha! I actually have to back him up on this...I've got a few thousand through my 5.56 upper with RCA's full titanium BCG with the POF roller pin installed by them (so the gas key has the coating as well) and it doesn't chew up brass. Plus they have great customer service. Had an issue with their bolt and a Faxon barrel. Sent the entire upper to them and they matched a bolt for me at no cost with a very quick turn-around.

Here are three photos of the JP, Rainier Arms and the RCA bolt. My only issue with the RCA bolt (as highlighted by this forum) is the extractor isn't rounded like the other two. Jp first, Rainier second, RCA third. Hasn't really caused any issues for me though so who is to say.