• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rudeness

It is because of the me me me attitude. People getting pissed because they are not getting their way.
Most people didn’t have their asses beat when they poured it threw a tantrum as a kid! My dad would give me a reason to pout and cry if I didn’t straighten the fuck up. I think a lot of these grownup adolescents need the same thing now. Pain is the greatest teacher of all time!

Most people didn’t have their asses beat when they poured it threw a tantrum as a kid! My dad would give me a reason to pout and cry if I didn’t straighten the fuck up. I think a lot of these grownup adolescents need the same thing now. Pain is the greatest teacher of all time!

True story. I still think a lot of the worlds problems can be solved with a good ass beating. Sometimes "using your words" just doesn't work.

As a former resident of western NY, I will pass on going to NYC. I prefer not getting mugged and don’t like the smell of urine on everything. You’re right though, about 90% of the rude people in NY are in the city. The other ten percent hang out in Albany.

It's not just the city anymore... the cancer is spreading to surrounding counties. When MS-13 moved in the nice little conservative town I grew up in went to shit fast. I'm talking children being murdered, bodies being dismembered... the works. I left when my car got shot up in a random drive by shooting. It was parked in front of my house. No-one was inside, thankfully.

Even though I was born and raised in New York, I can just about guarantee I hate that state more than anyone on the 'hide.

Reactions: Keel Haul
Even though I was born and raised in New York, I can just about guarantee I hate that state more than anyone on the 'hide.

Yep, same. I can relate. Between the safe act and cuomo saying I wasn’t welcome in NY, I figured it was time to leave and get his hand out of my wallet.

The older I get the less tolerant I am of stupidity and I am quite cranky myself

I may have grown up where children were supposed to be seen and not heard and preferably not seen and not heard unless they were summoned.
Yelling would get your ass beat, I don't recall any of us trying to see what throwing a full on tantrum would have gotten you.

Reactions: Snipe260
Jfc, yall need to blow off some steam and find a healthy outlet. May I recommend yoga?

8301c42f635d002595a1140169a17622.gif

Jfc, yall need to blow off some steam and find a healthy outlet. May I recommend yoga?

8301c42f635d002595a1140169a17622.gif

Amen.

To anyone enrolled in a college that requires some sort of PE class.... take intro to yoga.

It's probably the only class where you'll get your money's worth.

I may have grown up where children were supposed to be seen and not heard and preferably not seen and not heard unless they were summoned.
Yelling would get your ass beat, I don't recall any of us trying to see what throwing a full on tantrum would have gotten you.
I told my mom no ONCE. 45 years later I still remember that ass whipping.

Reactions: powdahound76
Nowadays parents want to be their kids best friend. You can't spank your kid without someone calling cps.

I'm in Charleston typically "common courtesy" is just that here, common so the assholes stick out. Thanks for bathing in this with me today, I will do my best to be the change I want to see in my sphere. I went to the range to day and beat the shit out of the 800 yrd plate, with FGMM 175s which it turns out my gun likes. Then I came home and made pizza in the wood fired oven that I built with my own hands, for my grand kids. A good day in a good life,
I'm worried about the county that I have served my whole life, we'll see what the future demands but that's for later, today was a good day. I'm thankful for this community and to have been born in this republic.

Reactions: OldSalty2
I'm in Charleston typically "common courtesy" is just that here, common so the assholes stick out. Thanks for bathing in this with me today, I will do my best to be the change I want to see in my sphere. I went to the range to day and beat the shit out of the 800 yrd plate, with FGMM 175s which it turns out my gun likes. Then I came home and made pizza in the wood fired oven that I built with my own hands, for my grand kids. A good day in a good life,
I'm worried about the county that I have served my whole life, we'll see what the future demands but that's for later, today was a good day. I'm thankful for this community and to have been born in this republic.

Sounds like an excellent time.

Same here!

Have you all noticed people getting more rude with each other? I'm a low key sort or at least I keep to my self and tread lightly. Can't recall the last time I had a real conflict with anyone. Granted I'm approaching 60, and not a partier.

I'm not a big guy but I'm still in shape. So not intimidating by any means but not a dottering old man (yet) I've had two conflicts in the past month that could have escalated if I had allowed them to. Both with total strangers out and about about stupid shit. I was in LE at one time so I understand how to deal with angry and or crazy people and I can handle myself ok so I don't get intimidated by the average Joe. But it concerns me that we as a people are starting to get short and are looking for avenues to vent it. I hate the times we are in.

Yes.

It was a nice day and for now with the help of all of you I am at peace, of course red wine doesn't hurt.

One thing ive learned is only i have control over the way i feel and want to feel.

No use in letting rude fools get you down. I know easier said than done, because many times you have to interact with such people through the course of daily life.

I find solace in the fact that.

1. Those people, for whatever reason are inherently unhappy. Basically they just want others to be as unhappy as they are. Its projection.
2. I will not let them control me or my emotions.
3. There are tons of good people in this world. Instead of focusing on those who are rude and unsufferable, look around and see the small positives. Chances are they are already all around you. You just have to re-condition yourself to see it. Especially when there is so much focus on the negative (media, etc).

Im sure none of the above is new to you. But sometimes we all get lost or lose track and never hurts to know there are actually good people still out there. I believe the rude jackasses are the minority and most people are decent people.

Have a good night brother.

It is clear that the "belt" generation turned out better than the "time out" generation

Reactions: gunman_7
Nowadays parents want to be their kids best friend. You can't spank your kid without someone calling cps.
Apparently being a parent went from “raising, teaching, mentoring, training your own children to prepare them for their own future” to: “Look, my new friend is a mini-me - watch us on Instagram!”

Yeah, if your kids are in their teenage years and they like you, you're doing it wrong. From the time they're about 12 and even through college they should just be begging to get out of your house.

I have spent 18 hrs making phone calls since work ended on Friday.
A lotta calls.

About Rona test results and giving most permission to return to work and a few who need to stay home a bit more.

Not one person was an asshole and everyone said thank you for the call.

I say this, because like you, I have noticed the same.
Everyone is on edge. Even a lady at church had to get my talking too about being to edgy and pushy.

Do people with AIDS at your company have to mask up? And for that matter do they have to let anybody know of their disease?

Everyone in CO has to wear a mask inside a building per state mandate.
If someone has full blown AIDS and not HIV they would be a fool to not wear a mask during this.
Or general flu season if their counts are wacked.

And no, they do not have to tell anyone unless risk of or actual exposure to their blood or fluids.

Im not even sure if they have to at all unless there is an exposure.
Which is pretty hard if someone is a provider.
Patients expose staff a lot, rarely do staff expose patients.
Well, except junkies who steal meds and just put the dirty needle back (there was a guy who did that in CO).

Have you all noticed people getting more rude with each other? I'm a low key sort or at least I keep to my self and tread lightly. Can't recall the last time I had a real conflict with anyone. Granted I'm approaching 60, and not a partier.

I'm not a big guy but I'm still in shape. So not intimidating by any means but not a dottering old man (yet) I've had two conflicts in the past month that could have escalated if I had allowed them to. Both with total strangers out and about about stupid shit. I was in LE at one time so I understand how to deal with angry and or crazy people and I can handle myself ok so I don't get intimidated by the average Joe. But it concerns me that we as a people are starting to get short and are looking for avenues to vent it. I hate the times we are in.
The country is at near civil war levels of division. Couple that with many people locked up in their houses, finances drying up, their heads filled with a fresh helping of bullshit from the media. Others on edge worried about a cold virus. This whole country is a volcano ready to blow.

I have to admit, I'm even more "anti-social", than I have ever been in life. I use to be a real extrovert kinda guy, but now, not so much. I use to go out of my way, to help people, but now, not so much. This whole Woo Flu thing, Election thing, riot thing, has made me a real pissy person and I don't have the patience for shit I once did. I'm surprised my wife hasn't moved my shit to the shop. This situation we are in, is going to take years to heal, if it heals at all. Trying to keep the faith, but people have really short fuses now, sad. Mac

I may only be 31, but from what I've seen from the younger generation and how they've been acting in public, I think it's time for modern homes to have mandatory wood sheds built in their backyards. As a millennial I try to be optimistic for the future of the zoomers, but unless some asskickings don't start happening at home, the future is looking rather bleak.

don't see what you don't care about I can only worry about my actions and behaivior not how someone reacts . That is out of my control but the people I see every day treat others the way they want to be treated themselves . I guess it's just different up bringing than to day . I remember my friends mom asking me a question and once and only once I responded by calling her her name linda not mam or mrs. and my father knocking my off my seat and dragging me out side to start whipping my ass while my so called friend was there laughing his ass off . I never repeated that mistake again thou I did make many others just not that one .

Mmmm....haven't noticed it in my little corner of central TX. People always still wave and say howdy and in general are as polite as all get out. And hardly anyone is wearing a mask except in the grocery stores and such where it's required.

You'll think it's crazy, but it's the Standard American Diet (SAD). Eating. Shit. All. The. Time. Being insulin resistant will dive you crazy.

Wife and I went on Keto, and it saved our marriage (NO exaggeration).
The obesity, heart disease and diabetes epidemics are all the same thing. too much insulin. The body is not designed to take in all the carbs in the SAD diet. Also, you got to give your digestive system some down time. Fasting (God forbid). The real question is, is the SAD diet by design or just a happy coincidence for the MIC? When your population is always on edge, always in fight or flight mode, divided, they are easier to control.

None of this will be believable unless you've taken the red pill...
;)