• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rudy at Freedom Munitions = customer service

hbus1300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
Missouri
Long story short. Rudy at Freedom Munitions provides awesome customer service.

Now for the long story. Summer 11' I bought 7 boxes of USA AMMO 175HTBP 308 from a local fellow hide member. As it turns out he passed on his bad ammo from USA AMMO to me and after the first shot the case was stuck in the chamber, good times for sure. First I contacted the hide member just asking if he could help me with USA Ammo and he basically told me to pound sand.

Then I contacted USA AMMO and Rudy who then worked with USA AMMO contacted me and said that he would send me 7 replacement boxes even though I personally didn't buy from them. They had some Die problems and he was aware of it. So he sent me replacement stuff with a pre-paid label to send back the old.

So I stuck it on my shelf and hadn't got around to shooting any of it until recently. Well this weekend (26th)I went shooting with some buddies and figured some inexpensive reman ammo would be great for buddy use. Well first shot, guess what, case got stuck in the chamber. again. WTF... Ruined my day...

At this point I figured six months later I'd be SOL, but I still had my email from when I emailed Rudy at USA AMMO back in Aug. I emailed him Sunday night telling him about this problem and he called me 9am this morning. Unbelievable service, but it gets better. He doesn't even work for/with USA AMMO any longer and has his own company Freedom Munitions.

He explained that he was a vp/partner at USA AMMO and then their business went sideways last year under the direction of one of the other partners. From what I gathered he got tired of the problems and started his own business.

So he had no reason to help me at all, but being that he was aware of my previous problems with USA AMMO and in the interest of customer service he is sending me 7 boxes of Freedom Munitions 175 308. He explained for 10 minutes how their reman process will keep problems like I had from happening with their ammo.

In todays day and age to have someone actually call about a customer service issue is outstanding and I just wanted to share this story in case someone was considering buying from Freedom Munitions. I'll update once I receive and shoot some of the replacement ammo.