• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger 10/22 Competition LEFT-HAND

Total waste of money. Ruger continues to put out cheap garbage.

For a few dollars more you can get a quality rifle like a KIDD/Volquartsen or Tac Sol.

Maybe they have installment plan for you. Don't give up so quickly.

Looks like someone wants them.

Screenshot_20210813-170202~2.png

Last edited:
The Ruger Custom Shop 10/22 Competition shoots quite nice, right out of the box, no adjustment required.
Put a Ruger SR Suppressor on it and the loudest thing you hear is the bolt cycling.
I got mine from Buds for $605 when they first came out before the panic.
Eley SemiAuto Benchrest is the ammo!!
The left hand requires a specific left hand 10/22 magazine…….
Down side.

Attachments

• 26E91CA1-4003-4625-A4B3-8EA9601A16E4.jpeg
    26E91CA1-4003-4625-A4B3-8EA9601A16E4.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 64
What is the Ruger SR Suppressor? I have the LH 10-22 and would appreciate the information on the Ruger SR... where can you buy one?, and I suppose it’s a Class 3 with stamps and waiting periods required. Thanks

RUGER® SILENT-SR®, A .22 LR SUPPRESSOR DESIGNED AND BUILT BY RUGER.​

The Ruger® Silent-SR® sound suppressor features best-in-class materials and advanced design, resulting in a lightweight, compact size and top-tier sound reduction. It was designed and built by Ruger utilizing the very latest in fluid dynamic simulation and computer numeric controlled (CNC) machining equipment. The Ruger® Silent-SR® is easy to disassemble and clean. Each piece snaps together to seal the baffles and keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube and end caps. It is also strong and light, utilizing a titanium tube, aluminum rear cap, and stainless steel threaded mount, baffles and front cap. Ruger has selected the best material for each part to maximize strength and minimize weight without sacrificing durability.
  • Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR, .22 WMR and .17 HMR pistols and rifles by up to 40 dB.

Total waste of money. Ruger continues to put out cheap garbage.

For a few dollars more you can get a quality rifle like a KIDD/Volquartsen or Tac Sol.
I have two Kidd's but Tony doesn't make a LH model. He will even tell you not to try adding a LH safety to his rifles.

Just got my Ruger LH 10/22 to use for Appleseed and CMP both of which are "owned" by the 10/22 platform. I'll be shooting it this weekend to find out what it likes best.

I have two Kidd's but Tony doesn't make a LH model. He will even tell you not to try adding a LH safety to his rifles.

Just got my Ruger LH 10/22 to use for Appleseed and CMP both of which are "owned" by the 10/22 platform. I'll be shooting it this weekend to find out what it likes best.
I think Tacsol or there was another manufacturer that I found left hand full machined receivers with integrated picatinny and recoil lug. I always wanted one, just never made the step to get it.