• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ruger 10-22 stocks

grunt soldier

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 20, 2009
indianapolis
anyone running the fajen thumbhole stock w/ adjustable lop and and height composite stock? i have the Bell and Carlson odyssey stock on it now but it turned out to be alot heavier than i thought and the reviews said it was. they said it was a great target stock and could be carried to hunt w/ also. i have to say i don't believe that review was correct. i really want a fully adjustable stock so i figured this time i will ask before i buy lol. its got a shilen bull barrel on it and is a awesome rifle and extremely accurate but i kinda wanna hunt w/ it to though i have nodak version in a hogue w/ tacsol barrel and it weighs nothing i am not trying to match that lol but i kinda want the best of both worlds. is it possible

Re: ruger 10-22 stocks

Look at one of the kidd light weight barrels that will save you over a pound. I know that is not what you ask but it is cheaper then a new stock. That is what I want to try next. FWIW

Re: ruger 10-22 stocks

I have that stock on my 10/22. My rifle is probably the heaviest 10/22 I've ever picked up, but it's got a 20" bbl and a Falcon Menace on it. It's great for prone or bench work, but it's a little rough for some of the long-range offhand steel shooting our match director comes up with. One of the guys that shoots in our matches got rid of his Fajen because he couldn't get a good weld when shooting prone.

I had to sand down all of the mold lines on the stock, but it smoothed out nicely. I may paint it at some point, but I'm not sure yet.

There is a lot of info on these stocks over at RimfireCentral.com.

Fajen Search on RimfireCentral.com