• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors ruger blackhawk question

landtech308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2010
clay county kentucky
i have a friend who has a recently recieved a ruger new model blackhawk serial number 34-97387 in the box with all paperwork extra fitted cylinder in as new conditon . it is 357 caliber with 4 5/8 barrell thinking dated 1978 or 1979. can someone pls give me an idea of the value of this also has set of houge grips extra with it thx in advance.

Re: ruger blackhawk question

In my neck of the woods, WA state, I'd put a value of $350 to $400 on it. The extra cylinder is probably for 9mm, and may add another $50 or so to the value, not sure on this. Being NIB with box and paperwork is probably worth a little more to the right buyer. The new models are good workhorse guns, but it's the old models that pack the collectors premium

Re: ruger blackhawk question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rezman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In my neck of the woods, WA state, I'd put a value of $350 to $400 on it. The extra cylinder is probably for 9mm, and may add another $50 or so to the value, not sure on this. Being NIB with box and paperwork is probably worth a little more to the right buyer. The new models are good workhorse guns, but it's the old models that pack the collectors premium </div></div>

What is the date of the older models being collectible? I inherited my dad's Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag. I remember him buying it in the late '60s or early '70s.
I know it looks a lot better than the new revolvers being sold today. It has a deeper looking polished blue finish.

Jim