• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Ruger M77 220 Swift Factory Heavy Barrel, Tang Safety, 1977

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    I have a very nice M77 in 220 Swift with the factory crowned heavy barrel. It has the tang safety and red Ruger butt pad.

The wood has some dings and handeling marks, original bluing looks good.

It wears a Vari X-III AO in 6.5-20 with duplex reticle, I have not called Leupold to check the age but I assume same vintage as the rifle. I'd rather sell all together, but I will price separately.

Rifle + rings - $1350 shipped
    Add scope - $500

It also has the first version of the Harris bipod (1978). I will include it for $50, otherwise I'll hold onto it for when the Smithsonian calls.

I also have around 350 hand loads that can be worked into the deal, but I will be selling these as "components" and not loaded ammo. It's up to you if you pull bullets and reload them or not. I trust them, but they are hand loads and not factory ammo.
    IMG_6129.jpg
    IMG_6130.jpg
    IMG_6131.jpg
    IMG_6132.jpg
    IMG_6133.jpg
    IMG_6134.jpg
    IMG_6135.jpg
    IMG_6136.jpg
    IMG_6137.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6139.jpg
    IMG_6140.jpg
    IMG_6141.jpg
    IMG_6142.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg

Great gun . Have same one bought new in 82 with heavy ss barrel . Never selling it . It's my prairie dog slayer.

No dawg killer out there?

Will also consider trades on nice glass, can add cash if I need.

FFP and MIL adjustments preferred.

I’d like to try one of the the MK5 scopes, but also interested in an ATACR or ZCO (I can add trade on the ZCO).

Try me.

This brings back memories. Had one just like that, it was my first rifle. The 220swift is a great coyote killer. Someone needs to put this one to good use.

Buy the rifle and scope and I’ll throw in the “assembled components”.