• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger M77 Tactical Stock

MK 2 Tactical

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2012
Mendon, Utah
www.mk2tactical.com
cache_2270160904.jpg

Due to a injury that left my wrist fused with little movement, I developed this stock for my Ruger M77 MK II's so I could still shoot them. The pistol Grip Allows me to still comfortably fire the rifle. Interested in what you guys think?

Re: Ruger M77 Tactical Stock

From what I could make out, it looks like a winner. Please link more pics. It's hard to tell much by the one photo.

its really hard to see, maybe a bigger pic possibly out side, i know you said you don't know ho, but looks like it was coppied off the internet, upload it to photo bucket it will fill the page

also complete your profile that way it doesn't look like you stealing pic off the internet as well lots of "posers" roll on here, no disrespect intended

No DBM yet. I have had enough trouble just trying this out. You are correct it is a XLR Industries butt Stock. I felt there was not reason to reinvent the wheel. They do an excellent job and have a great design.

First off all, nice rifle! Second of all, are you using a traditional bdl (floorplate type) bottom?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MK2 Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No DBM yet. I have had enough trouble just trying this out. You are correct it is a XLR Industries butt Stock. I felt there was not reason to reinvent the wheel. They do an excellent job and have a great design. </div></div>

If you can get it to feed from an AICS mag, then Ruger might be an option for Precision Tactical. I've got a couple M77's and they are excellent hunting rifles but never gave them consideration for this game.

Thanks for the comments. The DBM is a not as hard to do as the rest of what has already been done there. I am just taking it one step at a time and getting what I have in front of me done right first. I am kicking around the idea of offering them for sale. I will let you know. I have another model with a different forehand I will be milling soon that I will post pics of as well. If the the DBM is what would make this viable for others I can get it done with not much trouble.

The Bi Pod is a APA (Allied Precision Arms). Made for my AR 50 & AR 30.

Yea mabey for a CRF Winchester 70!

I like the look of yours withouts the magazine sticking out, much more streamlined!

Sorry to bump such an old thread but any of you buy one of these stocks from MK2 Tactical?

I did. Brian was excellent to deal with and very fast. I love mine and the fit was great. Idid a post on it and need to add some new pics and info updates but its out there. Pm me if ur having trouble!

damn, brother...I wish I had the skills to just whip a chassis out like that. I don't know how I would provide feedback when I could not come close to producing something like that!

As an aside, Kyle's buttstock has been used on many other rifles outside of his own chassis'. A primary example is this rifle, and a friend has the XLR buttstock on his AR30.