• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Ruger Mark 2 built for fun....

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I picked up this stainless Ruger Mark 2 pistol the other day. It was a bone stock Target model. I traded a man in South Carolina for the Burris Fastfire. Then I had a good guy in North Kansas City cut the barrel back to 4" turn the government warning crap off the barrel and thread it for a suppressor. I think many a squirrel and beer can will die at the muzzle of this beast.

Re: Ruger Mark 2 built for fun....

Damn, that extra 1/2" makes it look super stubby! I normally go 4.5", wonder if there is much difference in velocity or accuracy there, I may do 4" on the next one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that extra 1/2" makes it look super stubby! I normally go 4.5", wonder if there is much difference in velocity or accuracy there, I may do 4" on the next one... </div></div>

I don't know but I am liking 4". For anyone that's interested, Jonaddis84 was who I was going to send my upper to to have it threaded, but a friend of mine ended up doing it instead. Contact him to have your Ruger threaded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like the fastfire? I've been tempted... Haven't had a chance to use one yet though. </div></div>

You could say I like them a little bit, and recommend them to friends... #1 and 4 are mine from left.

The best part about the Fastfires is their mount, I think Burris copied Docter, or the other way around, because I just had a docter in my hands and they are almost identical aside from the Burris having a on/off switch. The Burris dedicated Mark mount is much better looking than the Docter as well.

url]

I have a 3" MkIII 22/45 w/SWR spectre that chews up everything I put in it.

Nice setup 7.62

"I have a 3" MkIII 22/45 w/SWR spectre that chews up everything I put in it. "

Mine too, it feeds and functions but its the MarkIII's new "for those that never clean" chambering. Sloppy and lots of back pop. And then there is the mag safety, lack of drop, and the chamber indicator...