• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ruger mini 14 stock

afine10

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2012
Has anybody seen a Ruger Mini 14 folding stock? If so, where? A buddy of mine from work says he can't find one that is reasonably priced (I'm asking this for him).

Thanks,
Austin

Re: Ruger mini 14 stock

You looking for a factory folder our after market? Factory are through the roof.you got choate, BC,tapco,ati for after market.

They're not as rare as you might think. Just look around some.

I "know a guy" who gots one of these:
800px-RugerMini14-F30GB004.jpg

I have a Mini in a Sage EBR stock that cost me more than the rifle and added considerable weight. It has the capability to add a folding stock. You are getting into money here though. As far as some of the other after market stocks, some are cheap plastic crap. Accuracy did improve greatly in the Sage.

I happen to have a spare folding stock for a mini14. I'm not sure if it will fit the newer ones. Mine was a 183-series bought sometime around 1982. It is called the F1A2 by R&R Enterprises. It was the highest quality folding stock I've ever seen for the minis. Made of some very strong carbon fiber type material(?). Has a side-folding stock styled after the folding FAL stocks. Very strong and positive locking with push button release. The folding assembly is all steel and very fast and easy to deploy.
I gave like 130.00 for it way back in the early 80's. Sorry I can't post pics but I can email them if you want.

Thank yall for the help. I'll let him know what yall said and we'll go from there.

I happen to have a spare folding stock for a mini14. I'm not sure if it will fit the newer ones. Mine was a 183-series bought sometime around 1982. It is called the F1A2 by R&R Enterprises. It was the highest quality folding stock I've ever seen for the minis. Made of some very strong carbon fiber type material(?). Has a side-folding stock styled after the folding FAL stocks. Very strong and positive locking with push button release. The folding assembly is all steel and very fast and easy to deploy.
I gave like 130.00 for it way back in the early 80's. Sorry I can't post pics but I can email them if you want.

Do you still have that Stock?? I designed it and built the first prototypes to take to the manufacturers. I would like to have one for my self.

Pm me if your looking for a ruger stainless factory folder stock.