• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ruger MkIII trigger

jack simpson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2011
Kentucky
Well I got my Ruger MKIII hunter back from my smith. I had told him I wanted a Volquartsen trigger put in to reduce the trigger pull. I guess it was a communication fault on my part. Since he put the trigger in only and reduced the pull from 3.5lbs to 3.0lbs. If I got the kit now I would be out the money for the trigger cause the kit already has the trigger. Is there anything that I can add seperately without buying the whole kit to get maybe another .5lb off of it?
Thanks ahead of time for the advice.

Re: Ruger MkIII trigger

You can buy both the hammer and the sear by themselves. I wouldn't recomend installing one without the other.Tthe Volquartsen parts have diffenrent geometry than the factory parts, And you won't get what you are after by using one or the other along with factory parts. Check with rimfire sports they usually have some good deals