• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Ruger No. 1V

Send your info if you still rebarrel no1’s. I may need one in the future

Well this is good news. I got my Ruger #1 back from them about 2 weeks before the plant burned down. I was just a few days of procrastination short from nearly losing my barrelled action.

Reactions: sgtsmmiii
Robert is putting the finishing touches on my No.1V. in 220 Swift. Kreiger 26" 1:12 4 groove with a contour matching the original barrel. Barrel is chambered and extractor grove cut. Forearm bedded and modified to minimize contact with the barrel. Re-blued and 30mm Talley rings being installed by D'Arcy Echols. Look forward to getting it back.

Robert is putting the finishing touches on my No.1V. in 220 Swift. Kreiger 26" 1:12 4 groove with a contour matching the original barrel. Barrel is chambered and extractor grove cut. Forearm bedded and modified to minimize contact with the barrel. Re-blued and 30mm Talley rings being installed by D'Arcy Echols. Look forward to getting it back.
I'm glad to know someone out there is still working on them.