• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 CM

mmurphy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2011
Jones, OK
All,
I have a new unfired RPR in 6.5 CM, 24” barrel for sale. Bipod not included. Asking $1100 shipped to your FFL. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2783.jpeg
IMG_2782.jpeg
IMG_2781.jpeg
IMG_2781.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nowlide2
I would take this off your hands, but I need to sale my RPR in .308 first. I am switching to 6.5 cm for long range shooting. I will keep this marked just in case I can sale my rifle.

Reactions: mmurphy
I would take this off your hands, but I need to sale my RPR in .308 first. I am switching to 6.5 cm for long range shooting. I will keep this marked just in case I can sale my rifle.
Hey man,
Sorry for the late reply I was turkey hunting and got back late last night. Just let me know!

I have typically shipped from myself to an FFL and I have never had any issues. But I can do it however you want.

Okay,

One of the FFL places here require a copy of a DL if shipped from an individual. I will check with the other place just in case. Thanks.

Reactions: mmurphy
GM, send me your payment information and email so I can get you the FFL information. I will use PayPal. I have not figured out the PM feature yet.

Thank you.
Click on the user name then look below, you will see a tab "start conversation"