• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger rpr rimfire bore guide?

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
I promise I did a search but came up no results. Anyone found a good bore guide for the rpr22? Thanks in advance!

Face it as bad as an RPR is dont use a bore guide you cleaning rod will lap your barrel. It will be an improvement over the factory barrel

you guys are mean...but its funny. I wonder when people buy the RPR, if they ever do any research before.

I saw a proud papa in the gun shop picking up the RPR for his boys, I had to bite my tongue...they were so happy to get it too.

Some of us do just fine with the rpr and only spend $400 on a 22 for a reason but we all know it comes down to the dick behind the trigger not the dick behind the keyboard making dick comments. You brought nothing to this thread should have skipped right by it and acted like a dick somewhere else.

We that own them know there not vudus but like I said some of us have a $400 22 for a reason you can be right all you want that there junk there not special but they work. You know your comments in this thread were useless other then to be a dick but I really don’t care. A proud papa buying one for his kid sounds like a awesome papa to me. My papa bought me a marlin 60 for $75 brand new when I was a kid and as junky as you probably think that is also it was great fun just like my $400 rpr. ✌

Reactions: RavenKing
You know why there are more after market parts for Rugers than any other rifle. Hell even china found a way to improve a Ruger. LOLOOLOLOLOL

Just not looking to argue with you, your right there not awesome but it puts a smile on my face every time I use it and that’s what matters to me. Never had a single issue with either of mine or my wife’s so for me it was with every penny. And just to make you smile some more there behind your keyboard I put a $300 scope on one as well lol.

Reactions: Barryd

What I went with