• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rugged Surge 7.62

bikeracer

Formerly Robb57
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2011
Add me to the list of happy customers - shot it for the first time today on my 300 BO - quiet, accurate and not much heat buildup. Love the modular design too.

Love mine in the short configuration with subs. Handy short and not “too” heavy. I prefer full length with 5.56, it just works better. 5.56 is NOT a round that lends itself to suppressing like a sub! It is nice to have have choices.

They are great cans with a repeatable mount, I've had my Surge for a year and my Razor should be approved any day. Now I'm debating between their new Micro 30 and an Ultra 5 for a short light hunting can.

I've been using the Surge on my Tikka ctr 260 while I wait for my Ultra 9 to be approved. It always holds zero from removing and reinstalling the can out to 1000 yards.