• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ruined My Suppressor....

I've heard amazing things about Rugged's suppressors and their warranty. Which is why I decided to go with an Obsidian 45 for my pistol can. Can't wait till my stamps come back. If it can handle up to .45-70 and .450 Bushmaster on a 16" barrel, that's one HELL of a robust pistol can! That would be cool on a .350 Legend bolt-action. I've considered picking one of the new Ruger Ranch threaded .350 Legend rifles up to tinker with... Also I definitely plan on picking one up in .300 BLK and 6.5 Grendel, in future, so I'll probably get them first, then maybe a .350 Legend, to add to the lineup.

View attachment 7496818
Exactly why I use it on my 10mm with Underwood ammo, works fantastic.

Good info regarding the ECCO company if the situation ever arises.

Reactions: FuhQ
$200 + shipping if I remember right, was extra to have the plan b modified snd moly resin coated

i had my SDN6 converted to omega thread pattern. His work cost $150 which includes the rethreading, moly resin coating, and return shipping. Additional costs include the cost of the plan B mount and shipping to him.

Reactions: Ghost1941
i had my SDN6 converted to omega thread pattern. His work cost $150 which includes the rethreading, moly resin coating, and return shipping. Additional costs include the cost of the plan B mount and shipping to him.

Hell of a deal

I spoke to the guy at ECCO Fabrication! What a guy , will repair end for $50... i didnt damage any internals, thank goodness . thanx for the suggestion! Z
Have him put a 30-caliber end cap on it. If the 30-cal bullet did not hurt the internals, then seems to me that you already had a 30-cal suppressor. It just had a 22-cal end cap.

Reactions: Bender
I’ve been on the wait list with ECCO since mid November to send in my SDN6 and have them cut off that shit 51t mounting system. Will probably just have him convert it to direct thread.

Man, who knew I was smart when I bought my direct thread 30 cal can with intention use it on everything. I thought I was just poor. Lmaoooooo. It sits on my .223 bolt 99% of the time.

Reactions: chrismartin
I’ve been on the wait list with ECCO since mid November to send in my SDN6 and have them cut off that shit 51t mounting system. Will probably just have him convert it to direct thread.

I would convert it to Omega threads and use an omega to direct thread adapter. Then you'll have the option to switch to whatever you want. It's versitile. The only down side is that you can unscrew the Omega thread adapters when you unscrew the can, however you can locktite or rocksett the mount in the tube to help prevent that and if the mount has wrench flats, there is really no concerns other than unscrewing.