• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rumor that Diane Feinstein Kicked the bucket???

She posted to Twitter about 10 minutes ago.

No idea if she is alive, but I wouldn't put it past the lefties to keep someone they need looking alive as long as possible.

well we are not that lucky....Her and pooloosy need to go for a car ride with a kennedy, over a bridge.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
1630531140292.gif

She needs to cling to life until after the recall

she's the only reason the Dems are making a last ditch effort to try and save Gavin.

apparently there are reports that her short term memory is completely gone and she doesnt know where she is most of time. Go home to your witches hovel in the woods. resign and be done with it.

Reactions: fx77
So there was ALMOST good news on snipers hide but as with all news on here it just pisses everyone off.

Damn, I thought they mummified her years ago then used a magic incantation to bring her back.

1630538214370.png

Incompetence of the NWLF lead to years of thievery by the Feinstein along with her aiding and abetting China with hosting their spies for over twenty years while in office passing National Security Secrets.

Seriously,
the wing nut who replaces DF will make her look like a Reagan republican.
True. Unless by some miracle they don’t steal the Recall, Elder wins by a second miracle, and then by a third miracle she kicks off during his term.

unless it was after she posted on her twitter feed it's sadly still alive

gavin newsoms recall election is coming up in CA soon. If the election isn't rigged ( it will be) and Larry Elders wins the governors race fienstien will have to live at least a few more years till the next election..If she dies in office and Larry Elders is Governor he can appoint a republican senator as a replacement for feinstein. This will give the republicans a 51/49 majority. I know .......I know just a dream . The left will loose their shit if this happens.

gavin newsoms recall election is coming up in CA soon. If the election isn't rigged ( it will be) and Larry Elders wins the governors race fienstien will have to live at least a few more years till the next election..If she dies in office and Larry Elders is Governor he can appoint a republican senator as a replacement for feinstein. This will give the republicans a 51/49 majority. I know .......I know just a dream . The left will loose their shit if this happens.

Good. Let the incontinence commence!

• Haha
Reactions: Tims
That woman never posted on Twitter in her life, so saying she posted on Twitter is silly. I doubt she knows what Twitter
is or where she is currently sitting for that matter. If she is in fact not dead.

It would be nice if she suffered needlessly at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
It's false. The coast of California did not drop in the sea. Nor did the ocean boil and roil its contents into a vaporous mist with the stench of the undead and nor did the bowels of hell open and a swarm of hydras and long dead politicians did not surge forth to claim their vile queen. All these must come to pass to fulfill the Prophesy of the Necropancer (the hideous being who's private parts smell of death most foul and are covered with 1970s pants suits. In less than 5 hours, her flock of blind eunuchs will slap her awake, tighten the zipper at the back of her skull, thus pulling the skin of her face tighter, and pour some coffee into her food hole and yet another day amongst us.