• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RUN JOE RUN...for a 2nd term

7228F7DF-EBF8-4995-8721-FB5A09E9C8BD.jpeg

Here is a challenge for you all:
can you think of one - just one - valid reason to vote for this guy?

I honestly can not. I can't think of even one thing, over his 50 odd years of public service, that even closely merits a consideration to vote for him. Pretty much every choice he has made or advocated for, I would have done the exact opposite. At least Obama took out bin Laden. And Clinton had a few good policies here and there. Maybe Biden has been supporting ROC against PRC, and I do support the recently announced Aukus pact. Maybe Aukus is one valid reason...

Reactions: Tokay444

I honestly can not. I can't think of even one thing, over his 50 odd years of public service, that even closely merits a consideration to vote for him. Pretty much every choice he has made or advocated for, I would have done the exact opposite. At least Obama took out bin Laden. And Clinton had a few good policies here and there. Maybe Biden has been supporting ROC against PRC, and I do support the recently announced Aukus pact. Maybe Aukus is one valid reason...
Doesn't matter if there is a single reason or not. Millions of stupid and gullible libturds combined with proven election theft techniques along with complicit Republican politicians outweigh the voice of thinking Americans

As far as I can see the only think that can fuck up a sure win for us, is if Trump gets the nomination. I will say, as much as I dislike Trump it would be a fun rematch to watch, in a train wreck sort of way.

That said, I would like to see someone who is not so viscerally hated and can get things done. I think Democrats will do anything to keep Trump out, including cheat. Even if he did win he would just have 4 years. Perhaps someone like Desantis (sp?)......

Dominion has entered the chat.

As far as I can see the only think that can fuck up a sure win for us, is if Trump gets the nomination. I will say, as much as I dislike Trump it would be a fun rematch to watch, in a train wreck sort of way.

That said, I would like to see someone who is not so viscerally hated and can get things done. I think Democrats will do anything to keep Trump out, including cheat. Even if he did win he would just have 4 years. Perhaps someone like Desantis (sp?)......

Viscerally hated? Are you blind or stupid?
More votes than Obama, most votes ever by any president......besides PedoJoe.
So who had the real numbers.
This is their lie. That you are a outnumbered minority.
Trumps approval numbers were higher than any president since Reagan.

Desantis is already hated by the left and MSM. If he were to run for President they would hate him as much, or more, as they ever hated Trump. I predict any Presidential candidate with strong conservative policies and patriotic beliefs would suffer the same visceral hatred. Keep in mind hate is their game plan.

Viscerally hated? Are you blind or stupid?
More votes than Obama, most votes ever by any president......besides PedoJoe.
So who had the real numbers.
This is their lie. That you are a outnumbered minority.
Trumps approval numbers were higher than any president since Reagan.

+1,000,000

Trump 2024

And he can sure as shit run two consecutive terms if elected.

Desantis is already hated by the left and MSM. If he were to run for President they would hate him as much, or more, as they ever hated Trump. I predict any Presidential candidate with strong conservative policies and patriotic beliefs would suffer the same visceral hatred. Keep in mind hate is their game plan.

The biggest difference would be, Ron doesn't continuously open his mouth and insert his foot. As bad as the left had it out for trump at every turn and mobilized every branch of the gov and its henchmen, Trump was his own worst enemy a lot of the time. Ron doesn't/wouldn't make the same mistakes.

Trump is a brawler and disruptor and whether you like him or not his policies were effective despite the Washington establishment undermining his authority at every turn. Frankly, I think his biggest accomplishment was exposing how corrupt DC and the media and awakening the vast majority of Americans to the fact. If we are going to right this ship we are going to need people like him to do it and not the pussy career politicians who are only in Washington for their personal gain.

Well the Pedo-in-Chief would no doubt get the china vote again, but does anyone really think he will even be vertical by then? Weekend at Bernie's hear we come.
Guessing Trump is just a distraction right now. Sure is entertaining to watch the lib-tards loose their shit over the idea of a second helping of Trump. If 2022 isn't a blue tsunami, 2024 won't matter much. Then again, if 2022 goes blue, maybe the deep state installs another lib president to balance things.