• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Russian Gym Class

Yep. It certainly should. Along with the reasons why you should have it and the responsibility of ownership and why protecting the Constitution is necessary!

So in the US a kid cant wear a T-shirt supporting our military to school without being threatened with suspension but in Russia kids are tought to field strip an AK-74 in 20 seconds. How did we win again?

And that is the gymnastics team doing it.

So in the US a kid cant wear a T-shirt supporting our military to school without being threatened with suspension but in Russia kids are tought to field strip an AK-74 in 20 seconds. How did we win again?

We had food, they don't.

I learned how to do that when I was younger then that with a glock, AR, and AK. Its our responsibilty to teach our kids.

Same old Russkies, what have changed since fifties?
The video must be some special army school or a club.
They can't take AKs home.

When I was at school, I got supplied with an Anshutz .22 rifle & ammo at school as part of musketry team, these days all the school ranges are overgrown & delapidated beacause some stupis minister of education declared all schools gun-free, thus not allowes to have shooting as a sport, WTF!!?
We're all doomed...

I went to Fenger High School in Chicago and graduated in 1959.
I was in the ROTC.
We practiced assembly/disassembly of the M1 Garand and M1 Carbine quite often.
At times we even marched with the rifles on our shoulders in the block long school.
There was even a 50' 22 range in the basement for the use of the rifle team.
Times are much 'better' now!

When I was at school, I got supplied with an Anshutz .22 rifle & ammo at school as part of musketry team, these days all the school ranges are overgrown & delapidated beacause some stupis minister of education declared all schools gun-free, thus not allowes to have shooting as a sport, WTF!!?
We're all doomed...

My daughters school still has a rifle team and we are in New York, of course everything is single shot.

Our high school and middle school both have a small bore rifle, bow and trap team. They are good and were district champions last year. My daughters both shoot on one or more of the teams and my 10 yr old son can't wait until he is old enough to compete. The only difference is when I was in school on the same teams we practiced at school. Now they have to practice off school property. The urban gun free school zone crap has filtered down to us but they can't touch the strong shooting culture of rural NC.

ROTC is still going, and a lot of the units have air rifle teams that compete up to and including the US national teams. Some schools also have small bore teams. I will be at anniston AL in a couple weeks for the all services JROTC national championships. Youth Marksmanship programs are harder to come by, but still doing the job of teaching our nations children the lessons of being grown ups. Jeff.............

Hell, up to around 1950, the high school rifle teams used to take the subway in NYC to matches: rifles, ammo and coach. Now it would lock down the whole system while SWAT teams in armored trucks were called out.

We will have food as long as the money-changers and commodity market czars see utility in our role, and when the need for US dominance has passed, we will be given a new role within a new world order. That role may not include as much access to food.