• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Russian tactical Bespoke Gun Phantom

VDVSNIPER

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2008
Out West
New Russian gun maker Bespoke Gun. They have a few different styles; Phantom H, Phantom T, Bastard and Tactica.

Phantom H = Hunter style, 16” barrel
Phantom T = Tactical/Sportsman, 24” barrel.

-Stock is carbon fiber, tool less adjustability.
-Trigger is a Timney, but any Rem700 will fit.
-20moa rail
-Magazine is 3+1, also available 5 and 10.

98DFEC9F-C27F-4AFF-A1C5-33BDE9631909.jpeg
234100BA-2AB4-477D-8372-8F1F6A0E6205.jpeg
0DFF93C7-95C4-46D1-9CF1-55AEFE275262.jpeg
6CA56266-F3D6-4183-999B-8155D5E274F5.jpeg
1B291C5F-1254-4FA2-92AA-BD0F833C6C28.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't say I'm in love with the highlighted angular transitions all over the stock.

I can't say I'm in love with the highlighted angular transitions all over the stock.

from what I understood, the design was made to make it uncomfortable to hold if you don’t hold it the proper way. Such as the thumb is not suppose to go over the stock, but lay flat parallel to the action, and so forth with the rest of the stock. Basically aid you to hold the gun in a proper way.

Interesting concept to intentionally make it uncomfortable in certain positions. My comment was more just about the general aesthetic of the rifles in their promo pictures.
It looks perfectly functional and I can see how that flat scoop above the grip would be a good spot for your thumb. But still all the sharp edges around the grip and recoil don’t seem like a great combination.

Reactions: VDVSNIPER
Hi,

Well do not begin to desire it too much since it will not be coming to the USA market thanks to the VRA (Voluntary Restraint Agreement) the USA signed with Russia years and years and years ago.
The VRA list by name, make, model, etc of firearms allowed to be imported into the USA from not only Russia itself but from former Soviet Bloc countries (Reason we do not see some of the new Ukrainian firearms in the USA) too.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Well do not begin to desire it too much since it will not be coming to the USA market thanks to the VRA (Voluntary Restraint Agreement) the USA signed with Russia years and years and years ago.
The VRA list by name, make, model, etc of firearms allowed to be imported into the USA from not only Russia itself but from former Soviet Bloc countries (Reason we do not see some of the new Ukrainian firearms in the USA) too.

Sincerely,
Theis

This is the crap keeping some really cool toys (like the Lebedev PL-15 pistol) out of the US... ?

I’d give this thing a go if given the chance. If it were a match rifle, I’d leave it alone since it looks kind of neat. Outside of that though, I’m not sure how good it would fit/feel even when holding it “correctly.”

Reactions: VDVSNIPER
Found some clips on YouTube about it. I understand it’s not for everyone, same way as when plastic stocks started coming out, lots of die hard wood stock people grumbled about it being too futuristic, and then when the chassis came out. Things will get evolved and continue to. It’s the nature of our sport. Anyway enjoy the clips.

Looking at the clip, the lines and angles don’t look that sharp as I first thought, I’m kinda liking the looks actually.

Thanks for the reply. So as long as you have the proper documentation anything goes pretty much.

Good to know.(y)

“Bespoke”means entirely custom built and made to order for the customer. Choosing from a set of options is definitely does not meet that definition...

First thing I thought of was Tron too!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yoteski