• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia's mobile crematorium

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    • Haha
    Reactions: Darayavaus
    Commies like this type of thing, gotta have this kit if you’re into democide.

chinese knock off model in 3..2..1..

Reactions: Maggot
    They had learned from their disaster in Afghanistan... Long lines of dead troops being transported back home under the lenses of media photographers make for very bad press and unpopular opinions. They are trying to keep casualties behind the curtain. A single container of ashes probably occupies one of these cardboard Chinese takeout white rice containers snugly. Much less press coverage and dramatic entry into news covers...

• Sad
    Reactions: Sandhog308
    This is old news from a few years ago I’m pretty sure. Also easier to ship a ziplock of man sand than a full body.

Reactions: Kryptonight
    thanks. I already avoid Chinese takeout because I think it's cat.
    now I'm gonna have this image stuck in my head.

:LOL:
    There was a woman I saw years ago that ate(eats?) her husbands ashes, she’s fucked when she runs out of him lol

• Wow
    Reactions: Sandhog308
    it is a mobile trash incinerator. iow, bullshit.

1645837145392.jpeg

In a big battle that wouldn’t even be fast enough to keep up unless you had a bunch of them unless you just started a staging area for corpses and didn’t plan on moving anywhere. It takes 3-4 hours to cremate a body, more than one crammed in would likely take longer I’d assume. Wonder how many they have?

Reactions: Kryptonight
    I own crematories. They could get the time down to 2 hrs per person.
    Fuel would be an issue. You need consistent flow of your NG.
    And by the way, the Russians do not care if Ben Wallace is very concerned.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Let's rehash the stories of the atrocities in Belgium while we are at it.

Believe the BS if you want.....it's your kid the are marketing the war to.

What size gas line to feed those ovens. i know our Pizza ovens took a 4" NG line to feed them enough to fuel to keep them at 500-600. How big is the NG tank on these trucks? How many bodies can be transported for the cost of transporting one trailer load of NG?

size gas line to feed those ovens. i know our Pizza ovens took a 4" NG line to feed them enough to fuel to keep them at 500-600. How big is the NG tank on these trucks? How many bodies can be transported for the cost of transporting one trailer load of NG?

I bet diesel or JetA will be the choice of fuel

I just watched the video. Sure looks like military gear.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This fucktard shit is getting poured on pretty fucking thick.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    Looks like my neighbors pellet smoker. Atleast use a stick burner Vlad. Pussy

What size gas line to feed those ovens. i know our Pizza ovens took a 4" NG line to feed them enough to fuel to keep them at 500-600. How big is the NG tank on these trucks? How many bodies can be transported for the cost of transporting one trailer load of NG?

As a kid we used to shoot those little propane tanks, could only imagine the fun Ukraine could have popping one of those trucks off

Fox new can suck it dry. I started getting e-mail updates from them on the "War." I have never been subscribed to anything Fox news. ITs a fucking corporate add campaign. Look up mobile trash incinerator and see how many news outlets are running this bullshit crematorium story. Why is it the top search result for mobil trash incinerator. :unsure: On duckduckgo none the less.

Reactions: Steel head
    there is just so much junk on the interwebs now. people posting video of zelensky walking around kiev (from 2019 or something).
    take everything with a grain of salt, including anything i post.
    The issue you bring up is valid. It begs another question: will we really know who won or what the real agreements to a cease fire are? There is a real question in my mind on how that plays out informationally as well.

I think mobile trash incenerator is a bit under capacity for the task ,old style mass graves are fast and practically unlimited in capacity.

One of the Clinton foundation commercial ops in Haiti
    OB-FH264_dead1_G_20100116222834.jpg

Reactions: Darayavaus
    The issue you bring up is valid. It begs another question: will we really know who won or what the real agreements to a cease fire are? There is a real question in my mind on how that plays out informationally as well.
    yes, i don't even know who i can trust anymore. fox sounds like a propaganda outlet for the ukraine. nobody is giving out any details of the alleged aggression by the ukrainians against the ethnic russians in eastern ukraine, and not even any denials.

yes, i don't even know who i can trust anymore. fox sounds like a propaganda outlet for the ukraine. nobody is giving out any details of the alleged aggression by the ukrainians against the ethnic russians in eastern ukraine, and not even any denials.
    tons of info out there. warning- graphic.

Yeah ask any of the media or state for proof of their claims and they get offended

Like shit…why wouldn’t people trust your word anymore 😂

I’d like to see a lot of those lined up down the streets at the next BLM and antifa protest!

Reactions: madppcs
    In a big battle that wouldn’t even be fast enough to keep up unless you had a bunch of them unless you just started a staging area for corpses and didn’t plan on moving anywhere. It takes 3-4 hours to cremate a body, more than one crammed in would likely take longer I’d assume. Wonder how many they have?

There were claims of like 6 of them and Ukrainians claiming 9k KIA Russians. I’m pretty sure this process would take a while.🙄 So much western propaganda all over the place.