• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Russo Stocks

Re: Russo Stocks

Joel's work is topnotch! He is also a great person to deal with; very attentive to even the smallest of details to produce exactly the stock you want. Below is a link to a thread regarding a bubinga stock he made for SH member JBW#3. The pics are not up any longer, but they are posted on Joel's website. After reading this thread, I contacted Joel to have him make a very special wood stock for me. He ended up coordinating the entire build including the metalwork, which was done by Bruce Baer. This stock/build is very close to being completed and I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product. Joel has sent a number of pics of the wood, etc., during the build, so I'm confident the finished rifle will be outstanding.

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2300754&page=1

Sorry, but I think I'm going to hold off on that until it's finished. If you do a Sniper's Hide Google Search Engine query for "Joel Russo" I think you can find several threads with pictures of his work. Again, I'd suggest you give him a call and speak with him in person. He's a great guy and can answer any questions you might have.

i used to live near joel and he did the stock for my CZ 550. like everyone said above, his attention to detail and craftsmanship is phenomenal. call him up and chat with him, he is a great guy and will listen to your ideas and work with you.

btw search CZ 550 and you can find the pictures of my stock.

Like everyone said, Joel is top notch and his work is as good as it gets.

He made an A5/A3 for me a couple years ago. If tactical wood is your thing Joel is your man.

Like everyone has said, Joel is top notch. I have used him many times over. The stock he is bulidng me now is over the top! I will post pics when its done, but here is a few of his handy work!
DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0737.jpg

here is one he helped me put together. He went above and beyond to make my dads 35 year dream come ture. My grandfather cut this piece of wood when he was loging and my dad always wanted to make it into a stock. Joel helped me suprise him with it!
DSC_0527.jpg

If you want something that stands out, you will not find a better guy to deal with!