• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rut roh

i have news for you, hoss….the invasion on our southern border poses and entirely bigger threat than anything russia is doing with the ukraine.

the people with their hands up biden’s ass dont give a flying fuck about what is best for american interest. they are only concerned with siezing power and enriching themselves.

the only thing i can agree with you on is that joe biden ain’t making any decisions.
I agree with this too. IMMEDIATE security concerns the southern border is #1. Long term - China then Russia, then possibly Iran. Never discount when we'll do something stupid to piss off India as well.

again, why are states not employing nat guard or militia to protect that border? If I were Gov of a border state, I'd have the fker lined to the man with deputized men, militia, and nat guard. Not a single fker would get through. Hell, I'd threaten to invade Mexico to secure a buffer zone!

It doesn't matter who apprehends the illegals. They Have Rights and once turned over to Border Patrol or Immigration they follow policy and Just Do Their Job. Which amounts to giving them a court date and a bus/plane ticket to wherever they want.
again, why are states not employing nat guard or militia to protect that border? If I were Gov of a border state, I'd have the fker lined to the man with deputized men, militia, and nat guard. Not a single fker would get through. Hell, I'd threaten to invade Mexico to secure a buffer zone!

It doesn't matter who apprehends the illegals. They Have Rights and once turned over to Border Patrol or Immigration they follow policy and Just Do Their Job. Which amounts to giving them a court date and a bus/plane ticket to wherever they want.
yeah fk that, they are not Americans and the only rights they should have a bottle water for the turn around walk home. I'm saying I wouldn't even let them reach our land by whatever means necessary. We need to put a bufferzone in Mexico and that should priority number one. If mexico can't do this then we should.

As a slew of Western countries ordered evacuations of diplomats’ families from Ukraine and the United Kingdom joined the U.S. in vowing to send troops in the event of a Russian invasion, Ukraine’s own defense minister said there are “no grounds” to believe war is imminent.

Oleksiy Reznikov told reporters on Tuesday that the explanation for growing concern over a potential invasion was simple: “Panic and fear is the most clickable.”

“As of today, the Russian army has not formed a strike group that would be able to carry out an invasion,” Reznikov was quoted saying in local media after a meeting with lawmakers in Kyiv. “There are no grounds to think that an invasion will happen tomorrow from a military point of view.”

Reactions: 308pirate
Texas has, but as stated they end up just getting released. Guard is also so stressed that members are suiciding at an alarming rate, but that is a whole other story. And rather than 500 troops to Ukraine, I'd settle for 40,000 on our border.

As for Ukraine, I honestly think Putin messed up and overplayed his hand. If he had struck quickly a la Crimea, he could of pulled it off. With everyone all roilling about, its less likely he does anything. But we still have to act in a "America Strong" as Winne the Pooh is watching.

Reactions: RUTGERS95

Border security is a military problem, not a law enforcement problem.

The point of militarizing the border is to kill anyone trying to cross.

Border security is a military problem, not a law enforcement problem.

The point of militarizing the border is to kill anyone trying to cross.
Works for me!

It wouldn't take very many before word got out that finally the border meant something other than the next cell tower now charges for international calls.

So while we're dicking around in Ukraine, a corrupt country with no strategic value to us, China invades Taiwan. Then what? We sure as fuck can't fight and defeat Russia and China simultaneously. Not with our woke military that considers global warming our biggest threat, LOL.

Fuck Ukraine and Europe. Let them fight their own battles. How about we secure our own fucking borders first? Why do we continue to act like the world's policeman? We have plenty of problems here to tend to. Fuck yeah I'm an isolationist, and proud of it. If you fucking warmongers want to fight in Ukraine, volunteer and get going. I'm sure the Ukraine army would love the cannon fodder. That shithole is not worth one drop of American blood.

If you fucking warmongers want to fight in Ukraine, volunteer and get going.
A-fucking-men!

they got real big balls when it isnt them or their kids on the line.

if the ukraine is so hard up for help, pay me, and give one of them ukrainian hotties for my entertainment and I will go over and help them. no pay, no hottie? then FUCK OFF. i dont owe the ukraine one fucking thing.

holy shit, man. isolationism is bad? Wilson's entry into WW1 allowed the idiot allied leaders to rebuff Germany's peace overtures, then on our backs they fought out the war until the Germans were done. At which time - backed by American Power- the Allied leaders forced the asinine Versailles treaty onto Germany which GUARANTEED another war in due time.

Wilson was also the architect of the League of Nations, the abortion that preceded the UN abomination. Not to mention the facilitator of the Fed.

Then should we talk about FDR? LBJ?

Every Globalist fuckwit of a politician ever installed in the white house has involved us in wars that promote the NWO. These wars have drained our national wealth, bled generations of our best youth, and allowed the same fuckwits to pass legislation that have now at last turned us into the Soviet Union.

I just can't believe people are so fucking stupid.
Woodrow Wilson was the devil incarnate.

There’s a few people posting here that should go and reread the passage below, then ask themselves what it means…

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness…”

Russia-military-drill.png

Got some range time yesterday , still having problems reading the wind since I forgot my Kestrel
MIL or MOA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

There’s a few people posting here that should go and reread the passage below, then ask themselves what it means…

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness…”
"—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.—That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it; and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

So if this passage is being applied to Ukraine, the Eastern parts of the country have already enacted the passage and kicked out Kiev, in order to "alter and abolish" their intolerable union. Russia is doing for them what France did for us in the Revolution.

and if we are applying the Declaration to our current deepstate, well, then, Jefferson already said it best.

Last edited:
"—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.—That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it; and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

So if this passage is being applied to Ukraine, the Eastern parts of the country have already enacted the passage and kicked out Kiev, in order to "alter and abolish" their intolerable union. Russia is doing for them what France did for us in the Revolution.

and if we are applying the Declaration to our current deepstate, well, then, Jefferson already said it best.
game set match
tipping my hat to you

Reactions: Darayavaus

My point was more to the effect that ALL [people] on US soil are entitled to all of the rights endowed by the creator, whether they be citizens or not. That is what separates US from the rest.

My point was more to the effect that ALL [people] on US soil are entitled to all of the rights endowed by the creator, whether they be citizens or not. That is what separates US from the rest.
Dammit who let the liberal in. No reading and logic is allowed in the Bear Pit.

Did you mean to make that a sarcastic statement?

Uep.... a swing and a miss.

I do not think that that means what you think it means.........

Did you mean to make that a sarcastic statement?
No. Inalienable rights, endowed by the creator, transcend nation of origin. An illegal immigrant may be in the country illegally, but s/he is still subject to US laws AND protections.

This is why .gov set up the prison at Guantanamo Bay...

No. Inalienable rights, endowed by the creator, transcend nation of origin. An illegal immigrant may be in the country illegally, but s/he is still subject to US laws AND protections.

Wow..... just wow. Not even going to try. Good luck.

And FYI ..... facilities at GITMO has been there for many years and it IS American soil.

Human rights, yes.
Full constitutional rights, no.
Just like citizens , you know the ones who were born here or did it legally, once they break the law
some of those rights are curtailed.

R

“[Is] rapid population [growth] by as great importations of foreigners as possible… founded in good policy?… They will bring with them the principles of the governments they leave, imbibed in their early youth; or, if able to throw them off, it will be in exchange for an unbounded licentiousness, passing, as is usual, from one extreme to another. It would be a miracle were they to stop precisely at the point of temperate liberty. These principles, with their language, they will transmit to their children. In proportion to their number, they will share with us the legislation. They will infuse into it their spirit, warp and bias its direction, and render it a heterogeneous, incoherent, distracted mass… If they come of themselves, they are entitled to all the rights of citizenship: but I doubt the expediency of inviting them by extraordinary encouragements.”
–Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.VIII, 1782. ME 2:118

Reactions: BCP and tomcatmv
Can someone also articulate to me why Russia is a threat to the US at all? Not meaning what their military powers are, but why Russian goals and ambitions are a detriment to the USA. Moscow has zero ambitions of doing anything in North America.

I have yet to see a good reason why I should care one bit about Russia and its ambitions.

On the other hand we are overdue to start stacking Chinese skulls in a giant pile.

Can someone also articulate to me why Russia is a threat to the US at all? Not meaning what their military powers are, but why Russian goals and ambitions are a detriment to the USA. Moscow has zero ambitions of doing anything in North America.

I have yet to see a good reason why I should care one bit about Russia and its ambitions.

On the other hand we are overdue to start stacking Chinese skulls in a giant pile.
simple answer: Russian was no threat to the USA.

Russia refusing to submit and surrender their independence to the globalists is a threat to the neocon globalists, which is why they will grasp at any lie and spread whatever propaganda they can to justify Americans dying in a war that does nothing for us. In fact, any such war is diametrically opposed to our founding principles.

Russia cannot project the (conventional) force to threaten us here. They can barely project the (conventional) force to threaten the bases and proxies that we have shoved up to their borders. And since they cannot stand toe to toe with us is a conventional shooting war, they might feel the need to rely on tactical nukes. at that point, all bets are off and worst case scenarios happen. You can thank the neocons, globalists, and our potatohead puppet for bringing us to that point.

Reactions: TxWelder35
Acutally if I may offer a legit couterpoint to @hlee

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/494/259/ and the line of cases therin.

However he is correct that rights are 'inherent' and it is a delicate balance between what the govt can and cannot do and where.

As to the Russian threat: Economic Leverage over our Europe. The more they bully eastern and central Europe the more economic havoc they will cause. Pay now or pay later. They already have gas pipelines they can use to bully Germany and Central Europe. And since in our infinite wisdom sleepy joe makes us more reliant on Foreign oil, they affects us as well. When they start jacking around with oil prices watch the western economies take a giant dump.

Despite the Ostriches here wishing to put their head in the sand--out global economies are connected. What happens in Europe affects us. Could we survive without Europe...probably, but it would wreck our lives as well and severely weaken our ability to counter China and now an enhanced Russia/Re-constituted USSR.

Russia doesn't need to conventionally attack us. Follow the bin-Ladin strategy and bleed us economically. That's the real threat.

I also love the idiot playing Russia as being all put upon. Let's see they attacked Georgia, South Ossentia, Chechnya, Ukraine (remember that rebellion in Eastern Ukraine--there are already Russian ground troops there). Yeah, they are really being threatened by us and Nato. Pissed at Poland for wanting Missile Defense. Make no mistake, this is USSR 2.0.

Russia and China are playing chess while we discuss the fact that black and white colors for pieces in checkers is racist.

I also love the idiot playing Russia as being all put upon. Let's see they attacked Georgia, South Ossentia, Chechnya, Ukraine (remember that rebellion in Eastern Ukraine--there are already Russian ground troops there). Yeah, they are really being threatened by us and Nato. Pissed at Poland for wanting Missile Defense. Make no mistake, this is USSR 2.0.

unfortunately ^^^ isn't aware of some facts, and cannot even spell "Ossetia" correctly.

* S. Ossetia fought against Georgia way back in 1990-1991 and won it's independence. They did this because Georgia had tried to "ethnically cleanse" ie, mass murder, the Ossetians. (Ossetians are Alans - an Indo-Iranian ethnic minority, the Georgians look down on them, like the Turks look down on Kurds) https://www.reuters.com/article/us-georgia-ossetia-base-idUKLI322020080818

* In on August 7, 1998 Georgia attacked the Ossetians and the Russian peacekeepers that the Ossetians requested to be there, killing160 South Ossetians and 48 Russian peacekeepers. It wasn't until a day later that the Russian response occurred. Wikileaks: https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2010/12/geor-d06.html https://abkhazworld.com/aw/conflict/1818-wikileaks-recognizing-south-ossetia-and-abkhazia

* The Georgian president Saakashvili who started the war was another "color revolution" plant by soros and the neocons. Since then he has been kicked out of Georgia, kicked out of Ukraine, and is currently in prison, the last time I checked.

* Moving on, Chechnya was carrying out terrorist bombings in Russia in the 90's. They were also going into neighboring Dagestan to take SLAVES. yes, slaves. (Chechens did that up until the current guy cracked down on the practice). Later they even attacked a kid's school in Beslan and took the kids hostage ( what would you do if terrorists took over your kids school? the locals were showing up with guns and assisting the Russian police) After Russia moved in and cleared out these animals, the Chechen terrorists relocated and joined Al Qaida and other terrorist organizations that US TROOPS had to fight against for the next 15 years. And this fuckwit is presenting them as victims. (edit: also, Boston Marathon bombing. )

* Ukraine - well, that's what we're talking about here.

* as far as the missile defense in Poland, we did break a treaty with Russia. Were we right to do so? I think so. personally, I'd rather us have the missile defense system in place, than not. But ok, it was still us who broke the treaty. https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2002-01/us-withdrawal-abm-treaty-president-bush’s-remarks-us-diplomatic-notes

lastly, his globalist neocons are the USSR 2.0, attempting to bring the world under one government; Russia is nothing but a third rate power (with lots of nukes) that would not last long in a conventional war against us.

Last edited:
You're a bloody idiot. The US has a policy of no nuclear first strikes. Our nuclear weapons are deterrents, meant to keep Russia and China in check and it has worked since 1945. It will continue working so long as we have those weapons and are willing to use them in retaliation.

We are absolutely capable of surviving on our own without the rest of the world. It will require some adjustments, but so be it.

What we do not need are asshole neocon warmongers like you spending our blood and treasure being the world's cop. And before you toss the "I'm a veteran" card bullshit, I have one too and mine says Cold War and Persian Gulf on it.
well said.

unfortunately ^^^ isn't aware of some facts, and cannot even spell "Ossetia" correctly.

* S. Ossetia fought against Georgia way back in 1990-1991 and won it's independence. They did this because Georgia had tried to "ethnically cleanse" ie, mass murder, the Ossetians. (Ossetians are Alans - an Indo-Iranian ethnic minority, the Georgians look down on them, like the Turks look down on Kurds) https://www.reuters.com/article/us-georgia-ossetia-base-idUKLI322020080818

* In on August 7, 1998 Georgia attacked the Ossetians and the Russian peacekeepers that the Ossetians requested to be there, killing160 South Ossetians and 48 Russian peacekeepers. It wasn't until a day later that the Russian response occurred. Wikileaks: https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2010/12/geor-d06.html https://abkhazworld.com/aw/conflict/1818-wikileaks-recognizing-south-ossetia-and-abkhazia

* The Georgian president Saakashvili who started the war was another "color revolution" plant by soros and the neocons. Since then he has been kicked out of Georgia, kicked out of Ukraine, and is currently in prison, the last time I checked.

* Moving on, Chechnya was carrying out terrorist bombings in Russia in the 90's. They were also going into neighboring Dagestan to take SLAVES. yes, slaves. (Chechens did that up until the current guy cracked down on the practice). Later they even attacked a kid's school in Beslan and took the kids hostage ( what would you do if terrorists took over your kids school? the locals were showing up with guns and assisting the Russian police) After Russia moved in and cleared out these animals, the Chechen terrorists relocated and joined Al Qaida and other terrorist organizations that US TROOPS had to fight against for the next 15 years. And this fuckwit is presenting them as victims. (edit: also, Boston Marathon bombing. )

* Ukraine - well, that's what we're talking about here.

* as far as the missile defense in Poland, we did break a treaty with Russia. Were we right to do so? I think so. personally, I'd rather us have the missile defense system in place, than not. But ok, it was still us who broke the treaty. https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2002-01/us-withdrawal-abm-treaty-president-bush’s-remarks-us-diplomatic-notes

lastly, his globalist neocons are the USSR 2.0, attempting to bring the world under one government; Russia is nothing but a third rate power (with lots of nukes) that would not last long in a conventional war against us.
A post worth every ruble it was paid for, comrade

There's one thing that should be obvious in @Darayavaus response. Without getting into the fray between members here; this is a very interesting post because it exemplifies how and what Balkanization does. Simply put, these cultures continually clash. There will never be peace because none of those cultures are willing to assimilate and become a single culture.

Fast forward to what the marxists are doing here (hmmm, funny, same group of power brokers). They are Balkanizing the USA. It wasn't enough to separate based on race. That worked, but some of the people started getting a clue. Next up gays and lesbians, then LGBTQ+ (abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz). Now Vax/unVax. All guaranteed to cause continual chaos and the "need" for more government insight into what people are doing - aka NO Liberty at all.