• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

RWSynder gunsmithing ar?

Re: RWSynder gunsmithing ar?

I will be able to tell you soon, he is building one for me right now. I decided to go with him after seeing pics of some of his builds. Not to mention he is quick to respond to emails and was very helpful in answering all my questions.

No experience with his ARs, I can say he is very easy to deal with and answers questions in a timely manner. The AX that I bought from him looks great and shoots just as well as it looks.

I've not had any work from Mr. Snyder, but I met him while at the Rifles Only Bushnell Brawl, and he's a great guy. His work should speak for itself. I would have zero issues with having him build me something.

I have shot 2 of his bolt rifle builds and they were both stupidly accurate, I'm sure you will love his AR's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: saleen63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brady please keep me informed when you get it and how much longer do you have?</div></div>

I think it's suppose to ship out next week so I need to find some .260 ammo before it gets here along with a Nightforce unimount.

I own a AR-10 that Robert built and I cannot say enough good things about him or the gun. I am sure you will be happy with yours. Below is a picture of the AR and it's first group.

400611402.jpg

Groups like these are very common. These are 8 shot groups that were shot back to back.
400611403.jpg

Hamr56 can you please tell me the specs of your ar and the weight of it. Thanks and a big thinks for posting some pics. That is one sweet rifle.

No problem!
Upper is a SI Defense fail zero coated bolt carrier with adjustable gas block and a SWS free float handguard.
Barrel is a 20" Brux SS 1-10twist
Lower is also a SI Defense with a Geissle trigger.
Magpul furniture including UBR stock.
Weighs in at a shade over 10lbs without optic.

I received the rifle from Robert last night. I am waiting on ammo and a unimount then I will post pictures and let everyone know how it shoots. I couldn't be happier the way it turned out.

I will post pics as soon as the scope mount is here and I have it mounted. Specs are:

Armalite upper/lower
Magpul PRS stock
Gieselle SSA-E trigger
.260 22" 1-8.5 Brux barrel
Little bastard brake
Daniel Defense handgaurd
Not sure of the bolt/carrier, left that up to him.
Low profile gas block

I chose the Armalite receiver since I originally was going to swap uppers than I decided to have a dedicated lower built for it.

Ive had the pleasure of meeting him on several local shoots and at the gun shows. his work is outstanding. you can tell he is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work and the company he has built. I had him spiral flute a bull barrel of mine and turn down the front for a surefire overlapping brake and his work is top notch. great CS, and super guy all around. Enjoy your rifle, I know you will.