• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ryan Villopoto's new bolt gun!!

PGWTW338

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
Well RV has a new rifle
grin.gif

533024998_jRDGA-X2.jpg

RV has a LRT-3 .50 BMG from Prarie Gun Works Defense Technology Inc. out of Winnipeg Canada. PGW are using The CADEX Defense chassis for this rig! Here is a picture of my personal rifle.

ar5001-X3.jpg

Re: Ryan Villopoto's new bolt gun!!

thats awesome ...thought I was going to see a bright green boom stick!

When he first came on the scene, I was a little bitter because he's younger than me but so much more talented (plus I rode Yamaha
wink.gif
) but now I might have to start rooting for him.

wow,I'm impressed. a moto guy made the forum on the hide. villie is a real professional now.

he is a badass for sure. im a K-dub fan myself. used to ride with trey canard in elk city oklahoma when he was 15. thought i was pretty good but the kid could smoke me on a yz450f riding an 85! i am a moto fan no doubt. i guess the rifle is pretty cool too.

chuck

That's a hell of a present to get himself, after one of the best season's of supercross-motocross I have ever seen. Villapoto is truly a BADASS!