• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

s-2 itel thread, question?

caustic

Private
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2009
MB,Canada
I haven't been around for awhile , is it just me? or did something happen around here?, as this thread seems to be non - functional and empty.

thanks

Last edited:
ah, new rule , thanks

Actually an old rule. The 2 Amendment section was to help keep everyone informed of what's going on though out the country on that front. Unfortunately, it turn into anti gov, cop bashing, and conspiracy theories section.

Last edited:
hate to see it go as it was a one stop shop for information on the front end.........i think the "theorists" or "bashers" should be warned/banned individually, to pull down the whole thread seems a little heavy handed, considering the times we are living in right now and our need to stay informed

hate to see it go as it was a one stop shop for information on the front end.........i think the "theorists" or "bashers" should be warned/banned individually, to pull down the whole thread seems a little heavy handed, considering the times we are living in right now and our need to stay informed

Frank told them to cut it out and they didn't. My understanding is that they have been banned. I steered clear of those thread and post thinking that the mods would come down on these threads and post. Instead of ignoring them I should have reported them so that they didn't stay around that long and to make the mods job easier. Mods have jobs and don't sit in front of a computer all day checking out the hide to make sure everything is okay.

i figgered the pigs and uncle sugar gang already had their section, why take away the patriot section? the second amendment got political?so solly