• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD S&B 3-12x50 Klassik

Brym427

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2021
PA
L3 illuminated duplex reticle. Super bright and clear glass. No scratches on the lenses. Very slight scratch on the scope body by the bell. This is a made in Hungary scope. I dont have the box anymore. A great optic but im slowly trying to get all my optics the same. Asking $950 shipped
20231208_220741.jpg
20231208_220754.jpg
20231208_220806.jpg
20231208_220854.jpg
20231208_220934.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea what it would cost to have a MIL dot ret. Put in this? Or do you you have a S&B with MIL dot ret? I’m switching my hunting rifles to MIL dot and I have two S&B hunting scopes with MIL dot already. Thanks

Any idea what it would cost to have a MIL dot ret. Put in this? Or do you you have a S&B with MIL dot ret? I’m switching my hunting rifles to MIL dot and I have two S&B hunting scopes with MIL dot already. Thanks
I had this posted on another forum too. Its sold pending a check in the mail right now

Jerry Ricker/Lisa Welch of S&B in Winchester, VA will most likely quote you $550 for a reticle change based on the reticles available for the particular scope you have and $350 per turret if you want that/those changed as well. It will take anywhere from 3-5 weeks on average total turnaround time from your door back to your door. Be advised some scopes cannot be changed, but email him specifics (model, serial, etc.) and he will let you know what he can do for you and quote you through email. They charge after the work is completed (credit card, check, MO, etc.), and you will also have to pay return shipping/insurance with signature only delivery. You get what you pay for as in addition to your paid modifications, he will go through it and give it a good cleaning and re-gassing. Also be aware any original box or manuals you send in will NOT be returned; just be aware so no surprises as they return your unit in a generic S&B box with no original box model stickers. Cheers!

SBrepair.png

Reactions: sharpshot50