• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 4-16x42 gen2 XR

totenkopf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2009
I know someone made a few of these up....anyone have one to show? I dont think these were offered in mass quantity and may have been conversions only. Looking to pay big if you have one and can live without it...

best,
Mark

Re: S&B 4-16x42 gen2 XR

Here is your S&B 4-16x42mm with the GENII XR.
grin.gif

5115555588_09ef25cb86_z.jpg

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: totenkopf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know someone made a few of these up....anyone have one to show? I dont think these were offered in mass quantity and may have been conversions only. Looking to pay big if you have one and can live without it...

best,
Mark </div></div>

I have one still new in the box, never mounted

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking to pay big if you have one and can live without it...</div></div>

If you can not find one you might want to consider the Premier with that reticle. They used to make it for S&B but no more.

I have that reticle in Premier 5-25x56 and for me it is perfect as is scope with some recent minor changes by premier.