• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S&B 4-16x42 with Spuhr Mount $1900 Shipped

eyezon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys, last of my scopes that need to come out the safe.

S&B 4-16x42 in great condition. Has two marks on the left side and a faint rub mark on the bottom of where the mount clamps on. Comes with box and Spuhr mount, I believe the SR 4000 or 4006 model. I think this is a pretty competitive price to move this on to a new owner. $1900 shipped to CONUS. Paypal +3.5%

If only they didn’t cross out the first “C” in ccw! Great scope, great price.

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest. I’m located in Tacoma, WA if anyone is interested in a FTF.

Is that the original box? I ask because that isn't a gen 2 XR ret.

It’s a GenII XL reticle, the “L” just got cut off.

Wish I had the funds! I recently sold a 4-16x42 w/ P4F and really miss it, but the funds aren’t there right now. Somebody’s getting a crazy good deal on this thing!

26EDCB94-6453-4A37-8235-47ECB013B6E2.gif

Thanks for clarifying Basher. I agree - this is the clearest glass I own (compared to my S&B 5-25 pmII). That being said, it sitting in my safe and my desire to consolidate some scopes for more guns wins out!

Hopefully Terry can give this scope and mount a good home!

Reactions: Basher
Scope received today- well packaged and exactly as described. Eyezon is top notch and good to go!!! Deal with confidence.