• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B 5-25 or Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27

Rob's right. The new Gen II is awesome. Reading his review made me want to pony up and get one. I got lucky and the local shop had one in. I love this thing! Granted I haven't owned anything else in this price range, but it really is incredible! I love the turrets, the no-click zeroing and the glass. Much better than my PST or SWFA. If I could, i'd get another Gen II. I haven't had a chance to really check it's tracking ability, but I have faith it will be fine.

Ok here's the deal...and I don't get excited about gun stuff much anymore after 10 years of trying everything, but I AM excited about this scope!!! Simply put, this scope is the shit, (no Scott didn't bribe me to say that ), I've used it, own one and have 2 more coming. I've been sporting pm2's a long time and didn't figure I'd ever want to switch..well, A few guys in the shop will have their SB's for sale shortly as well!. The layout, clicks and features are just simply the best I have seen. Here's the main reason they have a winning product...Vortex pays attention to what their customers want. They also have someone on their team that actually SHOOTS and has input on what shooters want and need. It's not just bean counters compromising a design to make a buck or meet some numbers on a spreadsheet.

Designed by a shooter, backed by a company of unparalleled integrity, passion, quality AND they support the very sport we all play... So what's not to like!

Last edited:
Parallax measurements in Meters on the Mrad model would be nice. That's the only niggle I have with mine, it's other wise perfect; heck I even love the color :)