• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD S&B 5-25x6 with uncommon DTII .1 MRAD locking turrets - MSR2

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
For sale is a clean Schmidt 5-25 with MSR2 reticle. There are very faint ring marks, but otherwise it’s flawless.

I special ordered this one with with a somewhat uncommon turret… I’m not sure whether they make this turret anymore, but it has the locking lever with a .1 mil adjustment. These type of locking turrets typically are only seen with the .05 mil adjustment.

$Sold shipped with signature requirement via FedEx. No trades at this time, thanks.

Last edited:
Does it have 3 positions like a normal dtii+ turret? Mtc on, mtc off , and locked?

Hard to tell in the pics is there a viewing window for the color position indicator?

27 mil or 30 mil turret?

Does it have 3 positions like a normal dtii+ turret? Mtc on, mtc off , and locked?

Hard to tell in the pics is there a viewing window for the color position indicator?

27 mil or 30 mil turret?
This is not the scope you’re looking for….
1694875815507.gif

• Love
Reactions: Huskydriver
Lol that one made me laugh.

@Huskydriver - Great questions.

It does have the 3 positions like the normal dtii+ turret (I personally liked the option to turn off the mtc).

There is a viewing window that switches to yellow when you hit the second rev.

And finally the turret maxes out at 27 mil. Once I get back home I can post a better picture of the turret (Update: Now posted above).

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp