• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B klein and H2CMR reticles...

pupdawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
HI. US
I've tried to google, email Schmidtbender.de (doesn't go through for some reason) and searched here with nothing so far... so

Can anyone provide a link or PDF or anything with the specs/measurements of the Klein and H2CMR reticles that are going to be offered in the "new" S&B scopes?

Thanks in advance.

Re: S&B klein and H2CMR reticles...

i'll try to someone at schmidt and bender to e-mail me specs tomorrow, they are all gone for now

Ok, thanks!

Could you email me whatever you get from them? And I guess post it here for reference of course.
wink.gif

Hum, so the klein has 0.03 mrad thick crosshair and h2cmr has 0.1. Kinda sucky, 0.03 is way too little for 3x and 0.1 is too big for 20x. Seems that the P4L is still The Reticle for bender

I don't think the H2CMR is .1 mil stadia. I think that part of the schematic is pointing to the hash next to the dot. Looks like half a mildot making it 0.1 mil. Doesn't look like the stadia thinkness is mentioned like on the Klein schematic.

I have owned the H2CMR in a 5-25 Schmidt, and it was not thick by any means. It is my favorite reticle in any scope hands down to date.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remau308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have owned the H2CMR in a 5-25 Schmidt, and it was not thick by any means. It is my favorite reticle in any scope hands down to date. </div></div>

Agreed. Its the perfect size FFP reticle.

I agree Remau but not sure why people bring up 2+ year old threads when there are many newer posts on the reticles with actual pics and user info.

Oh...wow, I didn't even see how old this thread was. In my defense though, I did get out of surgery yesterday, so I'm still feeling pretty drunk from the meds haha