• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B PMII 3-12x50

Re: S&B PMII 3-12x50

Both models have about the same amount of cliks available. 56 MOA * 1/4 MOA klicks = 224 klicks.

Mrad version has 220 klicks give or take a few.

In theory 1/8 klicks would yield only 224* 1/8MOA=28 MOA and 1/2 MOA klicks would give 224* 1/2 MOA=112 MOA. I am not sure whether the 34mm tube has enought space inside to give 112 MOA elevation. With a Double Turn (DT) turret it could be possible.

Anyway 0,1 mrad klicks is the way to go anyway.

Simply put you can't fit as many mils on the same sized elevation knob as you can MOA. The 3-12 PMII has the same amount of elevation travel regardless of whether or not you get MOA DT or MRAD DT knobs, but you are limited to what the knob will allow. For MOA thats 56 MOA in two turns and for MRAD that's 22 mils, however it would require a 30MOA base at least to begin to access all of that travel.

OK thanks I knew a mil version would work on my m40a5, but wasn't sure if the moa version would allow the 100 yd zero.