• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B PMII 3-27x56 or S&B PMII 5-25x56

Pearce

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2013
Im in the position to choose between a S&B PMII 3-27x56 or a S&B PMII 8-25x56.
I cant find much user info on the internett about the 3-27x56, but I saw a test that didnt give it any good score.
I cant try them before I decide so bottom line, I need some help to make a choice.

Pearce

Last edited:
Im in the position to choose between a S&B PMII 3-27x56 or a S&B PMII 8-25x56.
I cant find much user info on the internett about the 3-27x56, but I saw a test that didnt give it any good score.
I cant try them before I decide so bottom line, I need some help to make a choice.

Pearce

I would check out both and see what you like better if i were in your position. hard to beat the 5-25 though. there is also the considerable price difference

Money is not in the equation this time.
I have had the 8-25 before so I know what its good for.
I just dont know very much about the 3-27..

I assume that you keep referring to the 5-25x56 as the 8-25x56 in reference to the tunneling at lower powers. There's no other reasonable explanation.

Can someone provide the spechs on the USSOCOM demands that gave S&B the contract on the 3-27x56?