• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B PMII More Tactile Clicks too stiff

_Raining

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
I could have sworn I read or heard somewhere that there was a service to have the MTC removed or reduced? I tried to do some googling but came up empty, did I just dream this up or is it a thing?

Just a suggestion. If you will simple dial it around for a while two things happen. the clicks get a bit less pronounced and your hands get a bit more used to them. I have come to like them and can now hit the first click after the mil click with regularity.

They do annoy some folks when new due to being hard to hit the first click after the Mil click.

why on earth would you want them removed? Its only every 1/10 mi....

It causes you to jump past a few tenths. IMO they get worse as they break in. The ones I had the .1's broke in and smoothed up really quickly but the MTC's stayed the same and were even worse about jumping past the clunk.

Some people like or don't mind them, I hate them. Luckily the MTC can be disabled so it's a non issue either way aside from a short down time and sending it in.