• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes S&B turret conversion cost?

NateD33

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2011
Western PA
Just purchased a S&B 3-20 here off the hide for a great price but the only compromise was the turrets are clockwise. I would prefer the counterclockwise turrets and was just wondering if anyone had this conversion done RECENTLY and could tell me what kind of turn around time table and cost I would be looking at to have the conversion done. I searched on here and the answers provided on here were like 3 years old. Thanks in advance.

Re: S&B turret conversion cost?

My guess would be NOT cheap, as with everything S&B, however the guys up in Ashburn will do their best to take care of you and provide some of the best CS in the business. I recently had 2 reticles swapped out and they had me taken care of in about a week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NateD33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just purchased a S&B 3-20 here off the hide for a great price but the only compromise was the turrets are clockwise. I would prefer the counterclockwise turrets and was just wondering if anyone had this conversion done RECENTLY and could tell me what kind of turn around time table and cost I would be looking at to have the conversion done. I searched on here and the answers provided on here were like 3 years old. Thanks in advance. </div></div>
Unless S & B's price for turret conversions has changed since July of this year, the turret conversion should run $550.00 including return Ground shipping to you. You may have read my <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">"S & B U.S. Service Center open in NH!!!"</span></span> thread from back in February of 2010 when I had the turrets of my second PMII 5-25X[56] converted to CCW, but I also had S & B's U.S. Service Center convert a third PMII 5-25X[56] from CW to CCW back in July of this year (2012) and the price was still $550.00.

Email <span style="font-style: italic">Mark Cromwell at <span style="font-weight: bold">[email protected]</span> for a quote on pricing and turnaround time.</span> At $550.00 for the turret conversion plus a minumum of $30.00 for insured shipping to S & B, unless you got a really great deal on your scope you should consider selling your CW scope and then buying a CCW version scope outright.

Keith

Thats A LOT more than I expected, I may look into finding a new one pending if I can sell the one I just bought and find the one I want since it took me a while to find the one a got the deal on, I guess that's why I made this one small compromise on the turrets. I did get a good deal but not good enough to justify spending THAT much on a pretty minor change. I think I will just give it a few days at the range, try to adjust and see how that goes. I can't imagine it'll be that hard to adjust given the other $550 option. Thanks for informative responses fellas I appreciate it.

I have both CW and CCW scopes. Turn the dial the way the numbers get bigger and you will be all set. It's not a big of a deal as people make it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have both CW and CCW scopes. Turn the dial the way the numbers get bigger and you will be all set. It's not a big of a deal as people make it. </div></div>

No doubt!

You guys were right, I got over it pretty much instantly ...