• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S. Blankenship, you out there

Re: S. Blankenship, you out there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scootball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tried that, he is no longer there </div></div>

...?????....?????

Yes, he's no longer there. I called Mile High today to take care of an order I had set up with Stacey, and they are getting it right out. So, call if you need to, the person I spoke to said they were trying to get caught up with emails.

Why not just ask what you are wanting to know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scootball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tried that, he is no longer there </div></div>
...?????....????? </div></div>WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last I heard he was in Fredericksburg, Va.</div></div>

How long ago was that?

Wow!! I bought a bunch of stuff from Stacey this fall. I was happy he was our local AI contact here in Denver. I'm shocked he left since he just came aboard at Mile High. Hope everything is ok.

That's a real bummer. First he is canned from AI then Mile High? Damn that's two for two. Anybody know whats up? I had some questions I was hoping to get answered.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Secret.Agent.Hunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First he is canned from AI then Mile High? Damn that's two for two.</div></div>Really? This, as your second post here?!! Can you back-up those assertions?

Knowing him, I would bet money he just moved on to something more challenging and better for the family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Secret.Agent.Hunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a real bummer. First he is canned from AI then Mile High? Damn that's two for two. Anybody know whats up? I had some questions I was hoping to get answered.
</div></div>
I don't believe he was canned from anywhere, even in the remote possibility that was true; it wouldn't have happened in that order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Secret.Agent.Hunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a real bummer. First he is canned from AI then Mile High? Damn that's two for two. Anybody know whats up? I had some questions I was hoping to get answered.
</div></div>

You know what they say about assumptions.....

Might want to keep them to yourself so you don't look like an ass.

Stacey is the biggest wealth of knowledge of AIs on the planet. Anyone associated with the brand would be lucky to have him. I seriously dought he got canned.

Best of luck at whatever endeavor you are undertaking, Stacey.

I agree! Problem is now who do you call when you have a lot of stupid AI questions? Stacey wouldn't call you out as a dumb a$$ and would take the time to talk you thru things that you didn't know. I think we lost a great resource, at least for now, hope he shows back up!

Plus 1000 on that. My aw just shipped today. I bet Stacey spent 2 to 3 hours on the phone with me to build my set up. Answered all kinds of questions. Which I am sure most were dumb. I can only hope he is back around next year when I am ready for my next one. So I take ofence to anyone spreading rumors about him getting fired. I never inquired at mile high about anything I felt that was none of my business. Mile high never had hiccup on my orders after either and will be glad to buy from them again. Just my .02 for what it worth.

He just needs to open Blankenship Custom Guns again, problem solved.

Rich

Where did he go???

How did you do that on CTD website?

Any updates as to where Stacey is working now (AINA) maybe.

Hello to all, thanks for the concerns but not with AINA. I am here and there, on the road and good bit now days assisting family due to health issues unfortunately. Currently not here much due to time constraints so if you need to reach me, feel free to PM me and I will get to it when time allows. Thanks again for all the kind words and support. Safe shooting and best wishes.

2 months later and this is still shocking news to me...

Safe travels Stacey and I hope the best with any issues that you are facing currently, or in the future.