• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns S&W M&P 9mm holster question

Powerlock25

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2008
Abilene/Brownwood, Texas
I'm currently running a Beretta 92FS in a Serpa on a slight drop off of my belt.

Im going to pick up an S&W M&P 9mm so I will need to change my holster situation on my belt rig. I need one that will accommodate a weapon mounted light. Any suggestions?

Heavy retention is not an issue, running tactical matches etc

Any suggestions?

Re: S&W M&P 9mm holster question

For what you have described, I think Bladetech would be right up your alley.

Ravens are very nice. Personaly im a huge fan of Kaluban Cloak. IMO their molding is better than Raven but their not as refined overall as the raven.

http://www.calsentllc.com/KalubanCloak.html

Plus semi-stock what you want with a short turn around time

http://www.calsentllc.com/OPTION-2.html

If your talented enough or determined enough you could mold your own kydex for about the price of 1.5 raven holsters, ordering everything from knifekits.com. I decided on that route since waiting 15 weeks for a holster is rediculous but thats demand for ya

+1 on the Raven. That's is what I run with my M&P 9mm with a x300. Blade-Tech would be my next choice.

I run a raven concealment also with my M&P Pro 9 with a X300 and love it. I run mine on a blueforce gear belt set up and use a bawidaman conversion to use it with molle webbing. If you get the bawidaman set up I would get the one that you have to drill your one holes it will end up being easier that way.

I ordered a Raven the beginning of March, still waiting on it. So if you order a Raven I hope you don't need it anytime soon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTgunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered a Raven the beginning of March, still waiting on it. So if you order a Raven I hope you don't need it anytime soon </div></div>

To the OP.

If ur going that route definately order on for every conceivable gun u own or gun you plan on owning down the road. Spend the 500$ and save yourself the trouble.