• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing SA XDS 9mm mod2 trigger upgrade

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Picked up one of these as a EDC but the trigger leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of travel and overall pretty heavy trigger. Anyone out the has upgraded the trigger on one of these? Any recommendations?
Thanks.

I made the upgrade to Powder River internals on quite of few Springfield XD and XD-M models and I have been very happy. I believe these are the same internals which Springfield uses when they perform trigger upgrades in their custom shop. These are not complex upgrades but they make a great improvement and they are reliable.

Powder River Precision

Reactions: Islas82
I made the upgrade to Powder River internals on quite of few Springfield XD and XD-M models and I have been very happy. I believe these are the same internals which Springfield uses when they perform trigger upgrades in their custom shop. These are not complex upgrades but they make a great improvement and they are reliable.

Powder River Precision
Yea I have been looking closely at their kits.

Another vote for the Powder River trigger kits. I have their Extreme trigger in my XDm 10mm and it is fantastic. I did the install myself and it was a very easy job. PRP is THE place to go for all things Springfield.

Reactions: Islas82